Account Close by Blizz....

twigs

Hi everyone, my account got banned/closed by Blizzard. I dont know when I will get my account back . :confused:

Twigs

This is the email I received from Blizzard.:

Your account has been locked as part of the Paid Character Transfer process. In some cases, it may be necessary to lock both the source and the destination account when transferring a character between different accounts.

We apologize for the inconvenience and your account(s) will be made available at the soonest opportunity. In recognition of the time that you don’t have access to your account we will be applying a 2-day billing credit to your account.

Account Administrator

Blizzard Entertainment

Hi everyone, my account got banned/closed by Blizzard. I dont know when I will get my account back . :confused:

Twigs

This is the email I received from Blizzard.:

Your account has been locked as part of the Paid Character Transfer process. In some cases, it may be necessary to lock both the source and the destination account when transferring a character between different accounts.

We apologize for the inconvenience and your account(s) will be made available at the soonest opportunity. In recognition of the time that you don’t have access to your account we will be applying a 2-day billing credit to your account.

Account Administrator

Blizzard Entertainment

Definitely not a ban or a close. You'll be back up and running in a day or two.

No worries.

The message loggin in says they are doing Transfer Maintenance. Might have something to do with that.

yea that's not a ban or a closed account, they just have to lock it to do the character transfer i believe.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]