Great kids book - Im not gay!

stangmeister

Holy mother of god....

Aside from wanting to find the author and tear out his liver, this book makes no sense. The writing and illustration obviously is aimed at young kids (the first half of the book was pretty good for a young kid that needed help to express that he had been abused) but then it moves on to high school stuff. If you're going to make an anti-homosexual book, at least be consistent.

buried for being on digg yesterday ;)

whats that?

Holy mother of god....

Aside from wanting to find the author and tear out his liver, this book makes no sense. The writing and illustration obviously is aimed at young kids (the first half of the book was pretty good for a young kid that needed help to express that he had been abused) but then it moves on to high school stuff. If you're going to make an anti-homosexual book, at least be consistent.

I'm almost positive the author of this book didn't intentionally write with children in mind as the audience. I think, based on the forward thinking expressed in this brilliant work of literature, that the writing style and illustration was merely an expression of his intellectual level of development.

hmm...I think the story would have been more enjoyable if the counselor had hit on him and then told him to bash his parents skulls in with his ice skating and fencing trophies. They then run away together with his uncle and live happily ever after until a bear with an uzzi and a hatred for all things queer assaults them in a supermarket.

hmm...I think the story would have been more enjoyable if the counselor had hit on him and then told him to bash his parents skulls in with his ice skating and fencing trophies. They then run away together with his uncle and live happily ever after until a bear with an uzzi and a hatred for all things queer assaults them in a supermarket.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/thebatman42/BearCalvary.jpg

Holy mother of god....

When you get this kinda reaction from Soma you know it's gotta be top quality.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]