Guild vs Guild BG's

stangmeister

sigh . . . so much controversy to start up so little time to read the onslaught of comments berating me for my opinion.

I'll just say this I guess. . .

PvE for life!

Edited by loofa

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say it's controversial, just a good discussion. A rarity imo. Granted noone really argued anything, both just said the same thing that the other said, but still! =P

sigh . . . so much controversy to start up so little time to read the onslaught of comments berating me for my opinion.

I'll just say this I guess. . .

PvE for life!

You've not seen berating until you've seen someone loose a node in AB w/o calling for backup. Just ask around, I get maaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

It's ok Loofa, you can have all the raid bosses you want. Leaves more horde for me.

Please, define "real" pvp?

If you mean world PVP, that means you'd have to leave the Aldor bank, floating on your Nether Ray.

Bib just got pwnt...again...and again...

/popcorn

Losing an AB node without calling it out is like spilling the last of Ecth JD.

Bib just got pwnt...again...and again...

/popcorn

not really, because if there WAS world pvp, i wouldn't be floating in front of the aldor bank on my nether ray.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]