Guild vs Guild BG's

stangmeister

Dude. Awesome.

This is just 1 of a million of the panels, but go to 4:30 and he'll talk about how we can in the future Q as a GUILD to a BG. And fight another guild that we chose / get rating on how we do. Think Arena points but as a guild instead and for AV or AB. Awesome.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting....

Does that mean I can't run with the Ecth crew n e morez :(

LOL It is very important to have self confidence.

The side that has me will win :P

=P

SO much crap talking on the forums could happen if they start guild vs guild BG's. I cant wait. It'd be like server vs server again if we could pick who we go against!

Unfortunately...our hardcore PVP division is still small (we have like 9-11 hardcore pvpers) although maybe we can expand this if more of you can get decked out in arena gear but guilds like Apocalyspe that have a very large group of people that pvp would definitely cream us. PVE is ftl come to the skill side of WoW ;)

Edited by Beornwarrior

Depends on your definition of skill imo.

The few people we have that do do lots of PVP are, however, amazing @ pvp so they make up the slack of us PVE babies!

I dont think we'd be able to fight our own faction however, just Q as a group / as a guild. .. They wouldn't have us starting in frostwolf keep I dont think.

I dunno. But I'm getting my PVP on in anticipation. I'm bad at it. Really bad. But I'm hoping to be at "dismal" or even "crappy" before this happens! Some day, Mediocre, but .... well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I've got high hopes for FP pvp, I mean it wasn't that long ago that EB called us out for best Allied AB team on the server. Now if we can just get better PvP stats for the PvE babies I think we'd do pretty damn well. FP's been blessed with two GMs and 2 FMs. So there's a lot of the helmet corps with crazy experience to draw upon. Most guilds can't say that.

best Allied AB team in the battlegroup.

Fixed.

This would bring SC's PvP back to life hard and heavy. Joe's good until Season 3, time to get that pesky hunter geared up.

PvP for life.

I dunno. But I'm getting my PVP on in anticipation. I'm bad at it. Really bad. But I'm hoping to be at "dismal" or even "crappy" before this happens! Some day, Mediocre, but .... well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

All smack talking aside, pvp is just about having fun. At least in my opinion. The guild vs guild system sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

Edited by Arlan

WTB REAL PVP, not this instanced crap they give us.

Please, define "real" pvp?

If you mean world PVP, that means you'd have to leave the Aldor bank, floating on your Nether Ray.

i mean like, taking over cities, and actually being out in the world. At least out there there is a threat of dying and having to run back, in BGs who cares if you die, you just get rez'd anyway.

Yeah I know what you mean, they need to make something as important as Shattrath capturable by either faction.

The only problem is being able to do that yet let the rest of the game go on... Halaa is one thing, but it doesn't matter nor does it even have a flight path.

Im hoping in the next expansion these zones with destructable buildings will actually mean something if you win / lose them.

Duuuude I wanna fight some jackass guild... hmmm.. who's the jackass guild these days!?

Umm.. that guild that formed a raid to kill Dangerdave.

Anyways, sounds good but I don't think this is going to stop the majority for PvP'rs in WoW from switching to Warhammer. I'm hoping the expansion comes before WAR so I can at least try it out though.

Oh, and if you're skilled at PvP.. you'd be more than fine at PvE raids.

The same can't be said backwards.

=P

Edited by Tutubo

Oh, and if you're skilled at PvP.. you'd be more than fine at PvE raids.

Wrong!

Many many many PVP'ers suck at PVE, and PVE'ers that kick ass at PVP. Vice versa as well. Just depends on the person.

Actually most PvP'ers are very good at PvE.

You can be good at PvE and not PvP. But you will be hard pressed to find someone who is not good at PvE who is good at PvP. As always there are exceptions but it is alot harder to find someone who PvP's and sucks at PvE than it is vice versa.

PvP really helps you master all the aspects of a character. It also is a great tool to test and master ones reflexes.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]