Social invert tries to become acclimated to the reality....

Winslowe

I think I was at max level and I lost xp for not playing =/ I don't even know what level I am now O.o

lol, that story is embarassing, I quit WoW =P

Rofl, thats hillarius. My favorite part was

"I'd say I only get 5 EXP for that encounter," Davis said with some disappointment. "She was a very low-level creature. Still, every little bit contributes to that next level." He then logged the five experience points into his PDA. HeHe- Nomad

I went clubbing the other day +7540 exp.

Didn't get anyone's number. - 4291 exp. - 10 gold.

Didn't bother to. Chance to be homosexual /random 100 if >69 then yes.

Almost got hit by a car making a left turn on the way to club...but didn't. + 3 exp. +1 driving skill. +20 adrenaline points. - 4 vitality.

Until next level: 10049/200000

i wonder if he talks in 1337 speak...outloud

LOL, I was showing Garnok that article this morning.

I've been trying to apply RPP to work but it hasn't been turning out the way i wanted too smile.gif

ok, so how much exp bonus is it for every tenth of your BAC? because if its even close to like 100, then i just went up 3 levels from saturday. oh, and my "nature resistance" has also increaded dramatically.

BBspot is a satire site, btw...heh.

BBspot is a satire site, btw...heh.

wait.....

So Donald Rumsfeld didn't really publicly call Saddam Hussein a n00b?

wtf.... my faith in humanity is .... shaken, at best.

I think its great the guy is trying to make his life better, going about it in an odd way, but atleast hes making his life better.

That article reminds me of an article a friend of me sent sometime last year.  Check it out.http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html

.......... clearly books about Perl are for hackers

I like the "if he spends more than 1/2 an hour online a day"

That article reminds me of an article a friend of me sent sometime last year.  Check it out.http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html

OMFG! I have Lunix on my hard drive, how do I get it off? How the hell did it get there? This can mean only one thing, I am a "Sleep-Hacker"!! 0h 5h1Tz0rZ!!

Satire FTW! laugh.gif

Computer hackers are often limited by conventional computer hardware. They may request \"faster\" video cards, and larger hard drives, or even more memory. If your son starts requesting these devices, it is possible that he has a legitimate need. You can best ensure that you are buying legal, trustworthy hardware by only buying replacement parts from your computer's manufacturer.  

If your son has requested a new \"processor\" from a company called \"AMD\", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, \"knock-off\" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.  

OOOO NO!, I cant BE!

Poll  

I'm scared of hackers because...

They hack into NASA 5%  

They steal things 4%  

They are violent sociopaths 4%  

They use amphetamines and speed 7%  

They help Osama Bin Laden 14%  

They're un-American 5%  

They smell bad 58%  

Votes: 11015  

9. Has your son radically changed his appearance?  

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying \"glow-sticks\" and some wear pacifiers around their necks. (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. If you notice that your son's group of friends includes people dressed like this, it is time to think about a severe curfew, to protect him from dangerous influences.  

LOL HOW RETARDED!!!!, but it was an awesome movie I thought

. In extreme cases, over-exposure to computer radiation can cause schizophrenia, meningitis and other psychological diseases. Also, the reduction in exercise may cause him to lose muscle mass, and even to start gaining weight. For the sake of your child's mental and physical health, you must put a stop to his hacking, and limit his computer time drastically.  

I encourage all parents to read through this guide carefully. Your child's future may depend upon it. Hacking is an illegal and dangerous activity, that may land your child in prison, and tear your family apart. It cannot be taken too seriously.  

hmm that would be bad news bears, scary, "extreme radiation"

OMG OMG OMG, is that how that kid from asia died not to long ago for plain his computer to long? he got radiation poisoning?! heehee o shit

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]