Gryph, Shad, Soma, Heliacon, Raven, GG, 9, Kobah, Sicbo, Ecth, Aelora Ghost and HV

stangmeister

another option for ya. if you feel like braving our mass-transit system you could take the train to the station below my office building and i could then take you to whereever you're going. just a straight shot through atlanta from the airport to the station. would save having to sit in a lot of freagn horrible friday traffic trying to get to and from the south side of atlanta up to the north.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is something going on Friday night I can always swing by Lemon's and pick Gryph up from there after work if needed.

Dan, if you're staying in D'ville and getting in that late I might be able to pick you up and take you to klakla's

If there is something going on Friday night I can always swing by Lemon's and pick Gryph up from there after work if needed.

this would also work, that way i don't have to bore him with the ride up 285 and 85. i have a wii and guitar hero, surely i could entertain someone for a few hours ><

whatever needs to happen, just let me know

I get off work around 5 and it will probably take me about 30 minutes to get down there (I work right at 400 and 285).

And it works for me

But gryph what ever will you do without your voyeur of a neighbor to entertain you that week? :)

I think I'm driving up Wednesday... anybody doing anything for the 4th? I heard there is a nice celebration at the olympic park...

I do need a place to stay so if anybody has room for me and (just maybe) beorn (dont hold your breath) let me know!

But gryph what ever will you do without your voyeur of a neighbor to entertain you that week? :)

For serious! She was out in force last night man, full frontal landing strip and everything! I nearly fell out of my chair.

lol ghost was telling me about it. That is so funny. Her parents need a clue, and I bet she totally knows people can see too.

If anyone would like to give me a ride I'll be in Dayton, OH. Thanks.

Pffffffff L2plane ticket :)

When the girl across the street started getting naked in the window!

lol if you ever try to sell your house Gryph you have to invite the guy over at night. It will inflate your property value ;)

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude /excited!!

So yeah, I'll try not to be passed out for the whole day when I get there; if things go to plan and I manage to stay awake throughout the flight to Seoul, then I should be able to pass out on the 13 hour flight and be reasonably fresh for when I get there.. ohh man, I'm gonna need a cigarette so bad...

4 days! ooooooooooomg

I think that Aelora is heading up there this weekend? Not sure she's being kind of cagy about it. I should be in town the 14th, I'm still debating flying or not. That's the down side of owning a car you built, you wanna use it WAY more then you probably should. Hin knows what I'm talking about.

If I get a flight (which I probably will I just have to break it to the car) I'll give you guys a heads up on when I'll be in town.

As per the last time I came I'll have some cigars on hand ready to go, and maybe some gentleman jack for the rest of you heathens.

Edited by Ecthelion

Since Chris is slacking, we will be driving down on Friday the 13th. Should get there in the neighborhood of 11pm. If I feel like getting written up, we may be there 4-6 hours earlier. We know the way so no special arrangements need be made for us. You'll know we're there when we beg for the gate to be opened.

Sooooooo slight complication involving my visa and the US embassy being douchebags and totally screwing a brotha over...

Basically my flight's being pushed back 1 day exactly, so I'll be arriving on the 7th at 11am instead.

/sadface, but I'll be sure to push my flight back to KL back by 1 day too =)

OMG I know I'm late but I wanna go to KlaKla's tooooo!!! <3 falafel and project runway...can we drink mimosas or lush slushes while we're at it??

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]