Gryph, Shad, Soma, Heliacon, Raven, GG, 9, Kobah, Sicbo, Ecth, Aelora Ghost and HV

stangmeister

OMG I know I'm late but I wanna go to KlaKla's tooooo!!! <3 falafel and project runway...can we drink mimosas or lush slushes while we're at it??

hooray, of coursey!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I know I'm late but I wanna go to KlaKla's tooooo!!!

lush slushes?! hahahaha

so now i need plans for day thursday, night thursday, day friday. Who wants to play?

i think ill be driving down sometime friday (hopefully sometime before it becomes rush hour in atl)....i know how to get to ATL alright....but uh after that im a little fuzzy so uh...help?

and i will be sleeping in my car as of now which ive done before....anyone got a driveway? :P

omg i dont know anyone

so now i need plans for day thursday, night thursday, day friday. Who wants to play?

There's an extra chair at my desk at work. :unsure:

AND!

Ryeeeeeeee!! I'm so glad you're coming down too! :biggrin:

i think ill be driving down sometime friday (hopefully sometime before it becomes rush hour in atl)....i know how to get to ATL alright....but uh after that im a little fuzzy so uh...help?

and i will be sleeping in my car as of now which ive done before....anyone got a driveway? :P

omg i dont know anyone

Don't worry hana, I've never met any of these crazy people before either =)

When the girl across the street started getting naked in the window!

SS or it didn't happen

We'll try our best to make sure no one has to sleep in their car or in the liquor cabinent (which also doubles as Ben's closet). I'm glad to see so many people coming for the fun!

Some day, when keVan hits the lottery, we'll have a bigger house. But until then, thanks for everyone extending their spare rooms, floors, couches, and basement torture chambers to accommodate our traveling family! xD

and basement torture chambers

XDDDDDDDDDDD

*aherm*

/cough

/look away

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]