Gryph, Shad, Soma, Heliacon, Raven, GG, 9, Kobah, Sicbo, Ecth, Aelora Ghost and HV

stangmeister

Who is picking up who and does anyone need a ride still?

Shad arrives on Tuesday the 10th @6pm: Picked up by Me/Mike/Ben/Whoever, staying @ Our place

Raven arrives on Friday the 6th @11am-ish: Picked up by Me/Mike/Ben/Whoever, staying @ Our place

Gryph Friday the 13th @12:10? Whos picking Gryph up!? He is staying with Igor/Kimbal

Soma Wed. July 11th @833pm. Picked up by / Staying with Eni.

Helicaon Wed. July 11th @4:13pm Picked up by / Staying with Klaudia!

GG: I think you're driving? If not, I think Shiki's got you covered, but when you getting here?

Ghost / Stricnyne: I think you're driving too? Staying at our place! When you getting here?

HV: Who is getting you / where you staying? When you coming?

Ecth! Same questions!?

Aelora you too!!

Kobah / Sicbo, you still coming?!

http://forgottenprophets.com/index.php?act=calendar

Edited by Noreaster

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soma posted this: "So if i end up in atlanta airport at 833pm on wednesday july 11th, is there someone that could pick me up and let me crash at their place?"

1. My flight arrives in Atlanta on 7-13-2007 (Friday the 13th!!!) at 12:10 pm. Gar has offered to pick me up from the airport, though he would need to request time off of work to do so. Is anyone already free that day that could pick me up? I'd hate to make Gar burn a vacation day just to cart my ass around.

2. (Kimball & Darcy) & Igor have all offered me a place to stay over the weekend. I might jump from place to place to see how the other prophets live! (Or I might pass out on Mike's patio, curled up in the fetal position - depending on how the weekend goes.) If any of the above mentioned parties would like me to come up with a solid plan, please let me know. I like to have my options open, but I would be happy to nail down the details ahead of time if it makes it easier on people.

3. I'm super excited to see everyone! I can't wait!

I like passing out in backyards. :D

I get there at 4:13 on the 11th, just so I can be cool and have my stuff updated.

Helicaon Wed. July 11th @4:13pm Picked up by / Staying with Klaudia!

I too will be staying at klakla's with Heliacon

I too will be staying at klakla's with Heliacon

yeaaaaaaaa!! we can all eat falafel and watch project runway!!!!

klakla's house is fun

i can get anyone and take them anywhere friday and after.

Does that include me? :)

Woot sounds good! Wanna pick me up on the 13th please?

Wear a tight shirt so I know its you.

if i get you, where am i taking you? answer that with your big head please :)

Hahahah, hmmm thats a good question... Will anyone be around on Friday for me to hang out with? Soma, should I just plan on meeting up with you since I know you will be skulking around somewhere?

Oh, and I had a really hilarious (to me) retort to your last post, but I thought I should stop being a pig for a minute and be nice to someone that is trying to do me a favor.

Thank you for you help!

If his signature is true, then you may not get the answer you're looking for with that request, Lemon.

/wingman@gryph.

just figure out a destination and i can take you somewhere, i'm pretty sure i'll have people at my house on friday so i'll need to either take you with me or deposit you somewhere and get on home

If his signature is true, then you may not get the answer you're looking for with that request, Lemon.

/wingman@gryph.

Real Men of Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeenius!

On Wednesday, Darcy will be picking me up from the airport and I'll be spending the night at her place. I don't have anything really pegged down from thursday on, but I'd like to be passed around like a cheap whore so I can play with everyone!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]