free lolcat to good home

lemontree

any of you atlanta-area kids want a very cute, very black kitten? it's female, and at most 8 weeks old. it's been aids/leukemia tested and is negative for both. i'll even pay to spay it and get it some shots if someone would like to have it. figured i'd try here first, since i think you guys are the most concentrated group of people i know in the area ^^

<3, lemon

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm /squeal

i may think this over =x

... *starts thinking of names for black kitten*

i want a kitty T_T

i like lemons weetarded lolcat, he's cute ^_^

no cats ben, i'm allergic and we have to pay a huge deposit.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm /squeal

i may think this over =x

... *starts thinking of names for black kitten*

Name = Naga

So you can say, Naga please.

P.S. sorry

P.P.S. My 3 year old niece named my parents' new puppy KC/Casey/Kacey. When we asked her to spell it she said "A-O-Y!"

i like lemons weetarded lolcat, he's cute ^_^

this kitten looks exactly like retard hehe

there's another one in the yard as well that i have yet to trap, but i'm working on it

Name = Naga

So you can say, Naga please.

P.S. sorry

P.P.S. My 3 year old niece named my parents' new puppy KC/Casey/Kacey. When we asked her to spell it she said "A-O-Y!"

Well that's because it's the way you spell Kacey! :biggrin:

no cats ben, i'm allergic and we have to pay a huge deposit.

/looks on balchony, /sigh. i see...

x_x I'm living without a cat for teh first time in my life, and I don't like it one bit. Albeit affectionate, the bunny doesn't purr. =[

I'm gonna beg and ask if I can get a kitty. >_<

I hear ya, bran... Just went home for the first time in nearly 3 years last week and got to see my cats again. Can't believe the one turns 21 in two weeks.

hehe, weeellll I do rent a nice room in the Inn at the Scryer's Tower in Shattrah...

Free to good home: The PAHHHHHH

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l188/AngelBaby99XXX/maggiesfirstpic.jpg

yeah right

I hear ya, bran... Just went home for the first time in nearly 3 years last week and got to see my cats again. Can't believe the one turns 21 in two weeks.

Wow...that cat is oldddddd. Shiki and I had a siamese that was ~19 when she died, and she was so frail and old. x_x We had to carry her up and down the stairs cause she couldn't walk up them herself lol.

Oh and lemon, I can take it home if you haven't found someone already. ^_^

Edited by Branham

the one i trapped already is at work, but there is another from the same litter in the yard that i have yet to catch. once i snag that one, it's yours if you really want it ^^

/looks on balchony, /sigh. i see...

Poor Catcher. :sad4: :sad4: :sad4:

Ima make him all better this weekend. He'll still be on Mike's balcony, but cleaner and not so "up" at times :miner:

Yep Bran, they're both Siamese, she's very skinny & frail but she's still a ball of energy. She still jumps up and down off the sofas, into and out of my parent's bed, up and down the basement stairs to the litterbox. She's an amazing kitty! The first cat was 19 when she died :( they bought her the day I was born lol. This one they bought when I was 6.

Yep Bran, they're both Siamese, she's very skinny & frail but she's still a ball of energy. She still jumps up and down off the sofas, into and out of my parent's bed, up and down the basement stairs to the litterbox. She's an amazing kitty! The first cat was 19 when she died :( they bought her the day I was born lol. This one they bought when I was 6.

haha awwww. =]

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]