Sig Suggestions

Volkv

So i was trolling the forums and all as always now-a-days and i figured i mise well make a sig for myself so i downloaded PSCS2 (torrents ftw) and made this....plan simple and easy but its too plain...any siggestions? you all have great sigs so i figured i would ask

I dunno what kinda site you have that hosted on, but the Websense at work is blocking it. I cant see a thing.

oh dang...well what site is most commonly used to host =D

I can see it...looks fine. Keeping it simple is always good as so many sigs on forums including this one and every myspace page makes me want to stab fetuses. This reminds me that I need to make a sig other than this 2 min one i made a while back.

I use imageshack.us and everything shows up okay. I'm seeing a red X atm.

i made it an img rather then what i had it before.....maybe it works now?

i cant seem to ever get this right lol eh it looks alright on my screen....not tooo too plain now...added some fire and trees hehehopefully hosting is fixed now i used imageshack.us like you suggested =D thanks for ze help

Edited by Volkv

What are you using to put these together in? The only reason I ask is because now I dont' think you have enough compression. If you're using Photoshop, try saving the JPG with a setting of 6 or 7 when it asks for quality. you really won't be able to tell a difference.

Your sig is about 3 times the size of mine in terms of "kb." I'd say try not to go more than 90kb if you want quicker load times. :)

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]