The Great FP Summer Party (Atlanta)

stangmeister

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo, we should totally have the next FP party in AC or Vegas...

lol... i can just imagine the reports on CNN

if we have one of these next year, i MAY think about going... >.>

FP joozy will try to be derr...me n kobah heading down!!

but i think these parties shood be held in atlantic city =\

ed you didn't even have to clarify that you wrote this -_-

ed you didn't even have to clarify that you wrote this -_-

lol srsly

I have a couch and some floor space too just dont wake eni up or she will yell at you :)

AKA...no one during the weekdays.

Kthxbye.

Is anyone flying in on Friday the 13th? Let me know? I'm about 66.6666666666~% sure I'm coming and I would like to see if someone could pick me up from the airport. If other people are already flying in, I'd like to try to arrive the same time to make it convenient for the drivers!

Is anyone flying in on Friday the 13th? Let me know? I'm about 66.6666666666~% sure I'm coming

I giggled =P

For serious though,

Is anyone flying into ATL on the 13th? I'm gonna need a ride from the airport and I'm trying my best to make it convenient. If I don't get an answer I'm just gonna end up calling Michael Bailey at 6 am and say "Summmmmonz plz"

For serious though,

Is anyone flying into ATL on the 13th? I'm gonna need a ride from the airport and I'm trying my best to make it convenient. If I don't get an answer I'm just gonna end up calling Michael Bailey at 6 am and say "Summmmmonz plz"

What time you flying in? I can probably pick you up.

Yeah he's a comin. I think he is planning on spending a lot more time down there than I am though. He's got the whole week off and I think he's just planning on wandering around atlanta while everyone is at work during the day. We're planning on taking the same flight home though (I think)

Is there a better time to get a flight, that friday? Morning, Afternoon, Evening?

Yeah, I was thinking about coming down on Wednesday and go back with gryphiepoo on Sunday. Assuming there are people willing to accomodate me wed/thur/fri?

I'm more than willing to come pick up anyone just if it's earlier in the day I'll need 2 weeks notice to get time off from work.

I could take off early and pick up someone if need be. Where are all yall staying btw?

edit: I've now past Mike in post count. #3 FTW. Ben, you're going down next.

who are you again? hyykooss? sounds familiar? didnt you used to play wow?

edit: I've now past Mike in post count. #3 FTW. Ben, you're going down next.

Maybe so Hykos, but I've heard this rumor that you are going to quit posting in threads with more than 10 posts already.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]