The Great FP Summer Party (Atlanta)

stangmeister

Omg...we totally should've made this a month earlier so everyone could bar hop with me for my birthday =P but everyone that's here can bar hop with me anyway June 15th and 16th!

So Lemon....corset party round 2? I think my boobs are bigger than last time too! =)

omg such an old sig...

Edited by Fiordelisa

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg...we totally should've made this a month earlier so everyone could bar hop with me for my birthday =P but everyone that's here can bar hop with me anyway June 15th and 16th!

So Lemon....corset party round 2? I think my boobs are bigger than last time too! =)

omg such an old sig...

Seriously. You gotta save this for my visit.

The most important thing to remember is that on July 13th the new Harry Potter movie will be in theaters. I know KlaKla will see it with me. <3

wouldnt you rather see it...wasted?

That's the dumbest question ever. Everyone knows I prefer to do all things wasted.

oh...and penis (just for you leify)

The most important thing to remember is that on July 13th the new Harry Potter movie will be in theaters. I know KlaKla will see it with me. <3

dude hell yes. sirius. 'nuff said.

oh and i also own a pristine white couch and various floors for any vagabonds that require resting grounds.

OMG noooo Amanda I'm gonna cry cuz of Sirius. You know even covered in dirt with hermit like hair Gary Oldham is hot.

OMG noooo Amanda I'm gonna cry cuz of Sirius.

/wrists =[

Oh and good news. I'll be in town for all the festivities. <3

I was goign to end up in florida for some anime con there..i think metrocon maybe? But yea, the people who I was going with decided not to. =D

oh and i also own a pristine white couch and various floors for any vagabonds that require resting grounds.

Dibs.

Dude 9 you may have the floor, but I'm sleeping on the couch on Benny's lap!! omg

If chu want me to I miiight be able to drive up. But I think I would have to have a place to sleep near there.

<3

Edited by Plumpy

nukka you can sleep in your car

If chu want me to I miiight be able to drive up. But I think I would have to have a place to sleep near there.

<3

OMG slumber party at my place?

So whats the "official" date of the party. I re-read the thread (briefly, mind you) and I could only come up with a 2 week Raven window around the 4th of July. If I'm gonna be booking a plane ride, I need to know when!

lawl lawl lawl... well, we're getting closer!

Are we supposed to pick a weekend? Or are you guys working out the logistics for a super deluxe weekend?

I'll borrow Benny's couch. He can just stay up all night =].

Im thinking both weekends will have big ol' get togethers. Although, if you want to meet shad you'd have to come when he is here. =)

who would?

Omg meee! Shad is 4tw! <3

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]