The Great FP Summer Party (Atlanta)

stangmeister

I'll roll on in... DRIVE in. All four tires on the ground. Allowing me to continue to drive the car. Safetly without Totaled status.

Oh and my birthday is July 3rd.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will most def be in Georgia on 07/13/07. It's a very important day.

Gotta see what's coming off !! But i'd love to try and get back up there. Its only an 8 or so hour drive....

Hmm I'm in FL for the summer but I might be able to come up for a weekend. I have the 4th off as a paid holiday so maybe I can take the first or 2nd half of the week off and get 5 days out of it.

i'll be there!

We can get Honki there, and Mashby lives here too. And some guy named Vanin, he just usually whispers me with a "I like what your wearing now" .....sounds a little creepy but Im sure he'll come.

Dam, alot of people live in ATL. Where Brooklyn at!? lol i guess im the only dude from Ny in FP.

first of all, im 16, and cant drive. second of all, go down there and have adrastos hit on me the whole time? its bad enough in game, god.

don't worry about me, i have high standards and you don't reach them =P if you want to know these standards please PM me and I will talk to you about what you need to do to meet those standards.

the only person you should worry about is Stang his nickname is "/flirt and /fondle"

Shuurrrduuurrrduuurr.... just drive to evansville and drive down with me.. I'm going for sure.. Don't know about ghosty yet, but I can't decide if it's goign to be the weekend of the 6th or the 13th... I guess that will be based on the majority of everyone else...

i posted on the vind forums to try to make the vind party the weekend of the 13th, as a lot of them will probably be at my house and i have a 4 day weekend over that time.

zomg, DANIEL must come =O COCL business matters are at hand.

Whoever I DON'T meet is getting a /gkick. (I plan to swoon Matt into promoting me xD)

Too late Chris XD I bought my ticket this afternoon, it was a good deal imo :) I'll be there for sure July 10th-16th

first of all, im 16, and cant drive. second of all, go down there and have adrastos hit on me the whole time? its bad enough in game, god.

i think he'd be more focused on me... i have yet to decide if this is a good thing O_o

also gg wtf? that last post moved u from "amateur" to "pro"... i can't tell Tom he's with an amateur over those late night calls nemore!

I may have been a forum amateur but I'm pretty sure there has not been a time in my relationship that Tom has thought of me as anything but a pro. Unless you two are having late night chats about anime, video games or Journey. You may have me beat on those things. Oh and sorry Tom didn't hook up that webcam this weekend as per your request. I guess you'll just have to keep visiting myspace to stare at his pics.

I may have been a forum amateur but I'm pretty sure there has not been a time in my relationship that Tom has thought of me as anything but a pro. Unless you two are having late night chats about anime, video games or Journey. You may have me beat on those things. Oh and sorry Tom didn't hook up that webcam this weekend as per your request. I guess you'll just have to keep visiting myspace to stare at his pics.

/cry

i poured out my soul for him! and he wouldn't let me watch!

<<Postcard from Hawaii>>

Dear Shad,

Sorry I wasn't in ATL when you visited, wish you were here with me instead!

Maybe someday we'll meet, until then..../flirt

~Eni

don't hate just because im making you look bad Dunc :D when are you visiting ATL again? hmmm?

Eff you in the A Dunc!!! <3 Shad!!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]