The Great FP Summer Party (Atlanta)

stangmeister

Rawr!

I'll add more to this, but for now I just want to let peeps know!

When: July 10th - 22nd (Raven's 2 week time here)

Shad will be here from the 10th-16th, so it seems the bigger weekend may be the 13, 14 and 15th. Either week is cool though. =)

Out of Towners:

Ravenheart

Shadrende

Gryph

Soma

Heliacon

Ecthelion

Aelora

Ryee

Daghostmaker

Stricnyne

Maybe Kobah / Sicbo

About 4 Vind people

People who already live here in the ATL:

Gynis

Stangmeister

Erlin

Adrastos

Vanin

Hinanin

Enigami

Joesf

Usagimidori

Valros

Fiordelisa

Dragonlgnd

Klaudia

Shikimaru

Katra

Kaslor

Ratava

Retsnimle

Plumpy

Grenades

Hykos

Lemontree

Honki

Mashby

HV

Wintress

Tutankamen

Krowen

Garnok

Luciena

Hayabusa

PS. Its a long list sorry if I forgot anyone =)!

Raven will be here TUESDAY THE 10th!

Friday the 13th! I think we should all get together and chill at Mike/Me/Ben/Kevans house. The big big party is on Saturday which includes peeps from Vind and other non FP kids.

BIG EVENT IS ON SATURDAY THE 14th! This will start @ Dave & Busters of Gwinnett. From there, we will invade Lemontree's house and all that jazz.

If you already Live in the Atlanta area, and you may have a spare couch or bed for one of our guild travelers to crash on, post it up. Or, if you know someone that can hook them up with a hotel room. =) Raven should be base camping out of My/Ben/Gynis/Adrastos' house, but I doubt he'll crash here every night since we gotta spread the love. Shad too, probably. We can accomidate a lot of peeps, but if anyone else has a spare room that'd be ftw.

If you want to come, and can, DO IT! Post it up here and we can figure out where to put ya.

Cmon Heliacon, Gryph, Felz, Soma, GG, Div, Beorn/HV, Drunkn, Stric, Ghost, Valdez, FP Canada, FP Jersey, FP Florida, FP England, FP Peru, FP America and the rest of you! Head out!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can count me in, I was there this weekend and I'm sorry I didn't get to see everyone. I got really sick and poor Tom had to play babysitter. But I will most def be there and ready to hang out with all of FP. Much <3 GG

hmmm I hear there's some Vind people heading to GA this summer too. Wonder if it's around the same time.

HV, you going to be back in Atlanta by then right?

Don't worry Dunc. Shad's not making you look bad. The fact that Leif and div will be there make you look bad. Now stop being silly and get your ish together to head to Ga.

I said they may be coming to GA sometime this summer. I did't say they were gonna be there! L2read ur IM's better

and I think Soma and Dez are long overdue for visits to the FP motherland. It's time for your pilgramage

lawl you guys are gonna be stuck with jon the gay, lawlawlalwawlawl

y'all can abuse my house again if you want for a party or whatever

I don't think my nose could take it :blink:

And Sploit you are not excused from this, I know it's a long drive but you better be down here.

Edited by Garnok

Thank god Bib isnt coming

Shad, can't wait to meet ya

Just saying I'm allergic to about half the things under the sun and cats are #2 on the list

And Sploit you are not excused from this, I know it's a long drive but you better be down here.

first of all, im 16, and cant drive. second of all, go down there and have adrastos hit on me the whole time? its bad enough in game, god.

first of all, im 16, and cant drive. second of all, go down there and have adrastos hit on me the whole time? its bad enough in game, god.

you're 16?! fetch my cane, ugh

you're 16?! fetch my cane, ugh

how old am i supposed to be?

Edit: lawl we're both dead in our signatures.

Edited by Sploit

lololololbibcan'tdrivelololol. Wait and he lives in Jersey? lolololol

you didnt know this already?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]