Tier 6 Armor set, Movie, All classes

stangmeister

I really hope the druid one isn't complete... If it is... Blizzard deserves to be slapped in the face. The warlocks always get the coolest looking sets... Except for Tier 4 because the void thing was like... everywhere.

The back of the mage helmet kind of looks like that energy sword from Halo. Also, the shoudlers on all these sets seem to be rather large, in particular the shaman one. I know they are trying to make stuff match the area that it comes from, but I think you can make armor look cool without needing all that weird/flashy stuff. I could be wrong, but it looked like there were eyeballs on the hunter shoulders :unsure5:

Edited by Arlan

Yeah the shammy shoulders were gigantic... and my mage tier looks like pin-head man... The priest one looked pretty cool though.

I'm just wondering how you make a plate halo. Like, seeing that it doesn't cover any of my head, how do I still get 1000 armor? Not that it looks bad, always glad for something new, the idea just bewilders me. Shoulders look cool though, and yes I'm totally with you Arlan. You don't have to have flash to look good. In fact some of my favorite looking weapons in the game are green / grey, they are just clean looking blades or what not. -shrug- /simple

- Kaslor

(+1 you're welcome Kla) :wink:

Is it just me or did that poor shaman look like he was being crushed under the weight of his own shoulders? :shock:

eh eh i like the mage one, its pretty neat. but all the shoulders are really huge. why???

Gigantic shoulders wouldn't look so bad if they made some of the other armor pieces 3D instead of just maps right over the body models.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]