Easter Weekend

Gynis

Thanks to everyone who turned up in Atlanta for our fun this weekend. Not a big event, but having people travel (and move?) to Atlanta is always a good time.

Thanks everyone for a really fun weekend!

was fun, and tiring. I think I got maybe 12 hours sleep since I woke up thursday. ~_^

/yawn

QFT... I some how caught a cold and have not gottan a good night of sleep since b4 the trip... it was "one nutty" time... lololol @ my pun

/balls

<3 you all and thanks again for the hospitality!!!

It was a blast

Next time we won't feed cough syrup to Ghost and maybe we won't be blinded.

"It's cool...no it's cool man"

IT IS NOT COOL!

Vanin... it's okay.... it's cool. WHERE DO YOU PLUG IN THESE DAMN GUITARS!!??!!!!!!?!!!!!???

Seriously though. Thanks to all the Georgia folks that make the trips so worth the 13 hours on the road. Special thanks to Mike, Matt and Kevan for letting us crash with you all weekend at a moment's notice. And thanks to Kimball for letting us move your shit and to Vanin for making sure we got home on Friday night, even though getting in a car with me had to be the last thing he wanted to do.

It was a fun weekend.

yeah, good weekend... though i'm fairly sure i'm the only one who walked away with injuries thanks to being body checked :P

(HAI2UKOS DONT BE MAD I STILL <3 YOU even though you tried to kill me)

ohhhh yes awesome weekend........

EFFIEL TOWER!!!!!!

i have some pics on my phone of the party and some of 2 certain droods dancin' together @ the concert... I'll leave them where they are at though... ;)

i have some pics on my phone of the party and some of 2 certain droods dancin' together @ the concert... I'll leave them where they are at though... ;)

no no, you're forwarding those to me

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

way to just see this, lemon

forward those on over kthx

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]