Atlanta brunch on Sunday

Hykos

We haven't had one in a while, not since Matt and Kevan moved at least, so it's about time I think. :-)

Sunday @ noon at Front Page News in Little5. Info and directions below, but I think most of you have been there at least once. Good food, nice patio, should be nice weather this weekend. Come and eat and socialize. Maybe we can find something to do after too if no one has plans. *cough*TNMNT movie*cough*I'm a geek*cough*

http://www.fpnatl.com/

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&clie...m=1&iwloc=B

So far those that said they can make it: Kaslor (klakla too?), the brothers Branham (Shikimaru and his emo oomkin brother), Lemontree, Fiord and DL probably, Gynis if the plaque hasn't killed him by then, Stang provided he isn't at Gynis' funeral, and I assume Kev too if Gynis/Stang are there.

ooooh yes i'll be there. but please note vanin is not invited.

plaque??????? /worried

"i still got tartar, but that shit's under control." XD

ooooh yes i'll be there. but please note vanin is not invited.

plaque??????? /worried

"i still got tartar, but that shit's under control." XD

wtfmate, igor is FTW and of course he's invited. he better be there too!

I'll try my best to be there. The plague hasn't killed me, but I need to be in Virginia on Saturday morning. I should be back late late late Saturday night though.

i'll be there too!...in spirit form, lawlawlawl

someone informed me that part of moreland is closed off tomorrow for some marathon. It starts at 7, so hopefully by noon the road will be open. *crosses fingers*

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]