Adios!

stangmeister

Kevan and I are almost done with our packing, but that means our computers are next!

I Hope you all have a good week, we should be seeing you all by Wednesday of next week. I expect at least 4 bosses dead in Karazhan and Fanowen/Meko to be lvl 70 by the time I get back!

We leave Friday @10am for Atlanta, but will be without internets. =(. Have fun guys and play nice till we get back...... Or dont, so I can spank some of you when I get back online. =O

All you ATL people though, omg, get ready for Stanger / Kevan to LIVE there, the fondling shall NEVER stop. Vanin beware.

Have a safe trip guys, can't wait to see you 2 on a more regular basis.

Honki you are in my top 5 list of Atlanta people to . . .

Yay I'm done packing time to ship stuff Thursday!!

Friday is reading time on the plane.

I can't wait for the adventure to begin. "You are not prepared!" keeps coming to mind.

See you all soon.

fly safely.. even though you have absolutely no control over that, but best of wishes..

Me and Ghost will be back down soon... for what reason I don't know we'll make one up wink.gif

eff. Nyne! pay my trip to Atl I can cross the border now without being looked at funny

I thought you were looked at funny no matter where you went?

oh man the great migration! have a safe trip. can't wait to come down again

Safe trip guys, see ya's when you get here. happy.gif

can't wait to go down again

Wow, I'm suprised you can remember that much...

LOL

can't wait to go down again

Wow, I'm suprised you can remember that much...

How can he forget when there's a video of it??

fly safely.. even though you have absolutely no control over that, but best of wishes..

Me and Ghost will be back down soon... for what reason I don't know we'll make one up wink.gif

Let me know when you're going a few weeks in advance and I'll make up an excuse to get down to Indiana and tag along... perhaps...

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]