A couple of screenies from Karazhan

Daghostmaker

Stric and I went to Karazhan last night to complete a quest for me and to check it out. We used a few tricks and we made it to the second boss, Moroes. He was a ?? to me, boss-style.

As you can see in the pictures, he is in a huge banquet hall with a TON of other mobs. As soon as we get a few more people keyed for it, I cant wait to give it a shot.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6335/karazhan2hz1.png

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8548/karazhan1kc2.png

The whole instance is absolutely amazing looking and surprisingly there are not a TON of mobs that see through stealth.

Vah-Gynis... get ur quest log filled w/ nothing but "group" quest and let me know... I'll come 2 shot the entire planet and u'll ding and ding and ding...

!!! I'll do it tonight. I have a crapload of quests, most of them are solo though. I can power through them, if I just can find the time to play. Luckily, my week looks light this week!

Moroes is the third or so boss I think, but I guess it depends on which way you go. I dunno. When I got keyed Saturday I managed to make it through a lot of the instance stealthed. You can get to a few bosses pretty easy. Midnight, Maiden of Virtue, and Moroes, but when you go through the ballroom theirs a lot of Valet's that see through stealth, and they hurt... a lot. x_x

I think we have a good 12 or so people attuned now. We should be able to start this week no problem. *crosses fingers for tonight*

o.k. no more eff'ing playing around. I am going home and playing until I hit 70. No more going out with friends. No more dinners. It's go time baby.

Yeah, karazhan looks amazing. I went in there and tried to solo one of the horses in the stables, and well it ended poorly for me, but I had to try it. Really excited that we have the people attuned now and can't wait to start running this place. LF9M Karazhan pst!

yeah karazhan looks really fun, but the whole chess event will confuse the crap out of me because i suck at chess sad.gif

doesnt loofa have a warrior named moroes?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]