stangmeister

Zomg zomg I just got this email:

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):

1 World of Warcraft Expansio... $36.98 1 $36.98

Shipped via UPS Next Day Saver (estimated arrival date: 16-January-2007).

/excited

GRATZ MATTY! I was trapped at work today and called my local EB Games. They said they had extras and are open at midnight tonight. BUUUUUUUUUT, they are only giving them out to people that had preordered so Chris went and hooked it up so at about 12:30-1am tonight we will be on the way to 70.

Alls I got is:

"World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade orders are shipping today, on schedule, out of our Louisville, Kentucky distribution center. If you placed an order before 2:00pm (cst) on Monday January 15, 2007, and have NOT received an email from us requesting additional payment processing information, your Burning Crusade order should ship today at the shipping service level you requested."

Since I ordered well before that time... I can only hope.

[align=center:2b88851917]Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

OMGoodness, OMGoodness, OMGoodness

mine too!

definitely /excited[/align:2b88851917]

Had preordered it on Amazon 6 months ago. Went to wal-mart yesterday morning and they had over 500 copies just sitting there. Bought two. Went home and canceled my amazon.com order. End of story.

25% of level 61 xp gained through Hellfire Ramparts. Noobish Instance btw. Lag was excessive outside instance but not so bad inside. Got 4 items, 2 blues and 2 greens. It is impressive to see that blue items level 60 are at least equivalent to tier 1 epics.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]