Tier SIX warrior

Since Leviathon is lame and didn't post them here, I will!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l245/Fanatikzor/warriort6.jpg

Yup, tier SIX. O_o

Soooo yeah, another tier. lol.

Since Leviathon is lame and didn't post them here, I will!  

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l245/Fanatikzor/warriort6.jpg

Yup, tier SIX. O_o

Soooo yeah, another tier. lol.

<3

if by the same you mean badass all the time then yes

part of what I dont understand is why they do this. tier 4 5 and 6 all for show before Bc is released. I'm sure you nead gear to get from one to the next, but t4 = junk t5 = junk t6 = new hotness. so stupid just release one at a time and keep the others a secret until enough people game wide have the stuff.

Dont know if they so much released it yet though.

Like, yeah, Tier 6 there is nothing in BC showing them yet. People are good snoopers though!

http://www.windsoffury.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=292

EAT THIS!!!

HUMANA HUMANA HUMANA HUMANA HUMANA HUMANA HUMANA HUMANA HUMANA HUMANA HUMANA HUMANA!!!!!!!!

Dont know if they so much released it yet though.

Like, yeah, Tier 6 there is nothing in BC showing them yet. People are good snoopers though!

Its gotta be right around the corner though :\ 4 and 5 are already in game no?

part of what I dont understand is why they do this.  tier 4 5 and 6 all for show before Bc is released.  I'm sure you nead gear to get from one to the next, but t4 = junk t5 = junk t6 = new hotness.  so stupid just release one at a time and keep the others a secret until enough people game wide have the stuff.

There is a set progression you will be getting T4 for quite a while before you can enter Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine then finally Hyjal after you get attuned. Then you will need to get the gear to enter Black Temple.

In the end it won't be much different then now as not everyone will get T6 when its out at least not quickly.

How long will it take to get from 60 to 70 in hours? Any idea?

Say you get the game next Tuesday and the servers are stable you will be 70 by the next week if you hard-core play.

Say you get the game next Tuesday and the servers are stable you will be 70 by the next week if you hard-core play.

Sweet. week off work FTW

I may be mistaken, but I heard that exp in beta was buffed so people could level there and therefore test more stuff. I certainly hope it takes quite a bit longer than that.

I may be mistaken, but I heard that exp in beta was buffed so people could level there and therefore test more stuff. I certainly hope it takes quite a bit longer than that.

XP hasn't been accelerated for a while.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]