BC Week

Hykos

A number of people over the past couple months have said they'll be taking time off work or adjusting their schedules or whatever during the week BC comes out.

Anyone have plans to actually do that? Post here if so. :-)

I'll be off most of the week LFGing non-stop.

im gonna take a few days off near the end of the week

nope, i'll be working normally.

Summerschool in 3 days OOOMG!! suuuuuucks

But yeah, i'll be having classes and levelling, so I'm gonna be that late night bird once more!

Hmmm... Maybe I'll take some time off and join you guys? What do you think?

Off Wed, Thur Fri. I am going to leech myself to 9'er and ghost and act like I am doing something important.

Summerschool in 3 days OOOMG!! suuuuuucks

But yeah, i'll be having classes and levelling, so I'm gonna be that late night bird once more!

Yeah, I'll probably be working as usual, but as always, my nights will be free...We can compete for aggro =P

Off Wed, Thur Fri.  I am going to leech myself to 9'er and ghost and act like I am doing something important.

I'll tank for that group. /bearform

I got classes in the morning but I have the rest of the weekend freee!

Not that it matters since I'm in not in FP, but I plan on taking some time off a week or two after the expansion launches...the servers are going to be totally fuxored for a week or so after it comes out.

I'll be on my regular schedule.. on almost everyday, fartin around on my alts, getting jewelcrafting up :wink:

LoL.. this is awesome...

to Gryph.. /yes, you should take sum time off... I'm seriously going to be going full force, all this time on beta finding out about every quest, drop, bla bla bla is going to be put to good use.

I have not played in like 2 weeks, live or beta and I'm going to use all this saved up time to go BC crazy, I will be playing 16'ish hour days, sleeping and going again for 5 days, with only small breathers, bathroom and food breaks... i'm almost thinking at least 1 lvl per day so 66'ish by sunday and 70 by the next sunday.

And with the amount of people off, their will be enough for 2 very well balanced 5 man groups.... LFG Ramparts/Bloodfurnace/Slave Pens... PST wink.gif

I will be taking the 16th through the 22nd off from work....LFG <3

good god. >_< i'm going to be working a normal schedule, plus a super naggy gf living with me who will complain so fvcking hard when i ignore her to level. but it's scraight. i'll moonfire spam my way to 70 =D

I'll be back in the States by then (and no school yet) so I'll be leveling hardcore as soon as possible.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]