Pray for me

Aelora

I finished my novel and submitted to the publishers. So if you guys could pray to whatever God you think will listen for me to publish, it would be most appreciated.

how about the turtle god?

his name is OM and he may smite your with a little less agony if you call him all mighty thunder god Om.

Repenting is futile.

I am Gawd.... please send all your prayers in the form of PM's to me. Thank you.

Grats on the book!! Stub, the God of the Rogues, will make sure it gets published. Give me the name and address of the publisher and he'll get a little "surprise" if things don't go the right way.

Rogue terminology:

"surprise" means "backstab" or "mutilate"

Pssh...no prayers are necessary. I read this thing before the revisions, and it was magnificent then. Knowing who the brains were behind the final copy, even Walden would be stupid to pass up this opportunity.

It'll happen, I have faith and confidence. smile.gif

his name is OM and he may smite your with a little less agony if you call him all mighty thunder god Om.

Repenting is futile.

I hope you mean Thunder God Cid.

Are you naming another thunder god besides Om?!

I hop that little avatar of yours is wearing rubber boots...

l2play Final Fantasy Tactics, Amanda.

Oh...and I name Thunder God Thor. He has a big hammer and stuff. And a beard if you use the Ultimates one..cuz normal, clean-shaven Avengers Thor looks awful. What's Norse about clean-shaven?

l2play Final Fantasy Tactics, Amanda.  

Oh...and I name Thunder God Thor. He has a big hammer and stuff. And a beard if you use the Ultimates one..cuz normal, clean-shaven Avengers Thor looks awful. What's Norse about clean-shaven?

Yea, I think trigga's right. Beards are pretty godly.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]