Hi hi!

Pandalaerian

Just wanted to introduce myself!

I'm Alaerian (or Ayslin if I feel like being an Alt). I'm a priest on SC, and I'm homeless! Well, guildless for that matter. smile.gif Ceridia is doing everything in his power to get me to join FP, so I though I'd at least come say "Hi hi" and see what kind of... interesting responses I get. wink.gif

The old guild was full of enough drama to supply material to Days of our Lives for 3 years, so I bowed out of that. They'll tell you they kicked me, but the GM can go play in traffic... while on fire...

FP might be my new home, but I'm just kind of laying low for a bit... I've got to recuperate first! I'm a girl IRL (24 years old), so I've been crying for 2 days to a guy I know because they suck and were assholes. Eh, Ceridia makes me feel better though. smile.gif Yes, it's a game, but I'm an emotional girl... and I like pink... and peanut butter... wink.gif

So enough of the rambling. Here's the stuff you WANT to know:

- Alaerian, 60 human priest

- Full Devout, ALMOST full Dreadmist (missing only mask)

- Bunches of other good gear I swap out for different sets (mana pool, mana regen, PvP) (also - just got my +22 Int on Trindlehaven -- WOOT!)

- Fully buffed, either 376 SPI and 8400 mana or 320 SPI and 8700 mana (depending on which gear set I'm wearing)

- Keyed for Onyxia, MC, BWL, and UBRS

- VERY SEXY epic mount... so I can run away from the Hordies smile.gif

- Proud owner of a Tiny Emerald Whelpling. smile.gif Got lucky, and it dropped after only 20 minutes of farming. I have a zoo... I love the pets smile.gif

- 31 Disc / 20 Holy. I am a healing GODDESS smile.gif

I'm pretty much on all the time... because WoW is like Crack... only cheaper. Drop me a /tell bomb if you need a priest, or just want to admire my Emerald Whelpling. And don't believe the terrible things Ceridia will say. wink.gif

omg she said "play in traffic" AND likes peanut butter?

ohhh wait..shes a dreadmist ninja!!! (oh thats right...so is imperator...and we keep him around tongue.gif )

On the "nutcase" scale...she seems to fit right in hahaha

Well hello and I hope you enjoy your stay with our crazy family. Maybe you could sweet talk Ceridia into giving you our Vent server info so you can talk to us and get a feel for us before you decide to join or not. I completly understand your desire to lay low for a little while, I am up to 2 times of leaving the guild and rejoining after a little while and they are still accept me wink.gif

Cya in game and happy hunting

Gar

ahh not a bad idea wink.gif

if you want to hang out on vent with us, just shoot me a tell..I will set you up with the info... smile.gif

Just remember you are married Ceridia! She sounds too good to be true! LOL!

omg...the assumptions...

the horrible assumptions.... :shock:

what do you think this is? "WOW IS A FEELING" :shock:

just trying to recruit quality players, im not sexist...

LOL biggrin.gif

Just remember you are married Ceridia!  She sounds too good to be true! LOL!

That's the thing... I -AM- too good to be true... =D

/ego_off

ok, this isnt cool, there cant be another ego as big as mine. I mean, its only a cold hard fact that I am the sexiest thing alive, but as far as healing goes, well we all know how well i can do that. Anyways, i wouldnt go around saying youre a healing goddess, because Aelora will seriously unleash her fiery wrath upon you, and let me tell you, there is no amount of HP, mana, or armor that can save you from that.

Tell me more about this pink peanut butter...

I dunno prime, 31 disc is fairly sexy... means I might not have to level a priest just so we have divine spirit :-P

And hello Alaerian :-D ... i should be back on wow by the 20th at the latest

While we aren't full on girls, drama ftl, FP ftw

if you don't mind me asking, what was your last guild?

ehhh last night before I just droped on my bed I was asked to help get her into the guild so I did.. I set up a macro saying join the guild which I pretty much spamed... btw because of you I didn't wake up till like 12 the next day so BOOOOO!!!

FP FTW, JOIN US NOW!!!

ehhh last night before I just droped on my bed I was asked to help get her into the guild so I did.. I set up a macro saying join the guild which I pretty much spamed... btw because of you I didn't wake up till like 12 the next day so BOOOOO!!!

FP FTW, JOIN US NOW!!!

Too late... I joined after you went to bed smile.gif

You're stuck with me now laugh.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]