How I learned a terrible secret...

Krotas

it's not terrible at all actually.... in fact, few secrets are better...

OMG story time:

so im at home for third period spare, and some mail man guy knocks on the door. So I answer it, and he hands me a small package and sais he was told to deliver it personally. I say thanks and take it. I notice it's adressed to my mother... but i don't rlly care, I wana see what was so important that it was to be "delivered in person". SO I open it...

God that scared me shitless and made me happy at the same time.

It was zelda - for the Wii.

the thing is... I don't have a Wii... or should i say, I don't have a Wii yet.

At this point I'm well aware that my mother's huge christmas surprise that she has apparently been planing for weeks, if not months (they sold out fast so she must have preordered a long time ago) is now totally ruined. I freak out thinking "SHIT IF SHE FINDS OUT I OPENED IT SHE'S GONNA BE SO PISSED THAT THE WHOLE SURPRISE IS RUINED".

So i grabbed some duck-tape... wrapped it all back up with a reasonable degree of realism... and stuck it in the mail box.

/whistle and walk away

and that's how Krotas got his Wii....

or rather, how he knew he would ^^

You spoiled christmas and now you've ruined this wonderful holiday in which we celebrate the birth of Santa Clause

awww, thats like the easter when i saw my spice girl doll in the trunk of my mom's car. that was supposed to be a big surprise too. although it was ginger spice and i wanted posh spice but whatever

i hope you die in a green and red fire for that krotas

wait till he gets the game and finds out they were out of the consoles so he can look at the disc on his desk for a few months..

wait till he gets the game and finds out they were out of the consoles so he can look at the disc on his desk for a few months..

I know thats what will happen

oh and shad. You just scored big on the "OH YOU BURNED KEYBOY" game. Kudos

Pissed is the last thing . . . beyond pissed . . . and packages don't come with duct tape - you're mother knows! Neener, neener.

That happened to me. Mom sent me to get something out of her trunk while she was in Price Club (now Costco) and in the middle of the trunk was sitting a SegaCD that I had asked for. I asked her about it and she swore up and down she was holding it for a friend.

5g says shes bangin the mail man and he thought she was into it...

<3 Krotas ;D

hahaha

lawl

pwnd

<3 Krotas ;D

hahaha

lawl

pwnd

I wonder how long it'll take till this quoting spree breaks

<3 Krotas ;D

hahaha

lawl

pwnd

I wonder how long it'll take till this quoting spree breaks

I've hosted quite a few phpBB forums and have seen them go over 6 pages before the text on the very old posts start to get bumped out.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]