Pics From the Biggest FP party yet!!!!

readyakira

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shad....what? Like...I don't know what form of language that was! lol

BTW hope to have the pics I took up on here a.s.a.p.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/readyakira/FPATL/417784-R1-011-4.jpg

Zomg thats was when Klakla was talking to Spooky Soma!

I think this is the third one we've done. And they never really start off as "FP is throwing a super bash." It usually starts as "Hey a few people are gonna go visit a few people, and then a few people find out and wanna go visit those people too!" And then /party! smile.gif I

First off, who is this? And why'd I leave to go to a concert?

Grasshopper you have much to learn, my eagle like vision detects a ring on that girl's finger. Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full. :\

wow, good eye O_o

shad is a stalker when he isnt playing wow. /closes curtains.

First off, who is this? And why'd I leave to go to a concert?

Grasshopper you have much to learn, my eagle like vision detects a ring on that girl's finger. Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full. :\

wow, good eye O_o

You only need to spend one night running naked through a strange neighborhood with a pillow covering your ass and gunshots behind you to learn survival skills to keep this sort of thing from occurring unplanned in the future.

You only need to spend one night running naked through a strange neighborhood with a pillow covering your ass and gunshots behind you to learn survival skills to keep this sort of thing from occurring unplanned in the future.

Ain't that the truth :-\

lemontree! your avatar is from the otakuvengence video of bitches by MSI?

I thought that slapfest looked familiar

Ok, there is definitely a major lacking of pictures of me...WTF? I don't even remeber hiding from any cameras. I think there's more pictures of Kaeleb than anyone else though tongue.gif So, yeah...I'm only in like 3 pictures total and wtf is with the look on my face in that one?

Lemontree, you should've stuck around longer...no worries Hykos wasn't gonna come back =)

Ya but gynis once you get away...all that you can say was THAT WAS SO WORTH IT!!!

Oh man, can't believed I missed this!!! Please have another before I leave the U.S!!! (mid/late summer)!!

it's from the first pokemon movie, which was what the video they made was taken from, yes ^^

msi4lyfe

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]