jon carry

Icester1

In response to John Kerry's so called "botched joke" A platoon of National guard Engineers have responded with this banner =)

http://www.strangemilitary.com/images/content/120390.jpg

i saw that walking into a gas station the other morning, and ive never laughed so hard, so early in the morning before

Heh, that is funny. If you look at the original clip, however, you can see how it has been taken out of context.

Theres the feed of it. Regardless in my opinion weather or not he was actually attempting to take a swing at bush's military career and education, He meant what he said. because he said "let me make it crystal clear I apologize to no one."

So right there I believe he meant what he said, but later changed his mind when he realized how bad he screwed up.

He did mean what he said, problem is that what he feels he said and what we heard are two different things. He's a complete moron for not just saying, "Wow, did i botch that joke!" right when he said it, but he truly meant his statement as a swipe at bush, and won't apologize for his swipe at bush.

Hey, he could have made a joke about searching for WMD in the Oval Office.

/comma

lol that sig is awesome. it looks just like klaudia.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]