Suggestions for a XP/Rep Bar Add-On

Shadrende

I've got everything I need so far for my UI but I dont have a XP bar which would be helpful for my alts that arent 60. If it allows for conversion to rep so much the better.

there might be a standalone one, but personally I like the whole Nurfed UI. It does pretty much everything (including the xp/rep bar)

Why not just use Blizzards Unit frames for your alts?

hmm I had one that was really nice. It had the little blocks like the bliz bar (which most add on XP bars dont have for some reason) and it did all the fancy calculating average XP per kill, over time, number of kills til next level, play time til next level ect. ect.. I'll see if I can find it when I get home.

insonmiaox comes with the xp bar but you'll have to get a seprate rep bar.

o_0 Blizz UI by default has the xp bar and a rep bar.

Go to your rep page and hit teh check to make it "show as xp bar." It works on alts too, I have my WSG rep showing for Crunchwrap.

o_0  Blizz UI by default has the xp bar and a rep bar.

Go to your rep page and hit teh check to make it "show as xp bar."  It works on alts too, I have my WSG rep showing for Crunchwrap.

I use Nurfed UI and it hides the default Blizz UI. I'm looking for an addon bar that you can put wherever you want it.

Perl will give you an XP bar under your health and enery bars and it can be changed to a Rep bar.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-...nit-frames.html

If you are leveling multiple alts check out this titan bar addon, I use it for my alts and love it.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-...n-restplus.html

I use Nurfed UI and it hides the default Blizz UI.  I'm looking for an addon bar that you can put wherever you want it.

I think if you investigate the Layout files of Nurfed you can move what you want, where you want..Check their forums there may be a set of instructions on what to edit and how...

• 4 weeks later...

I use two really old mods that haven't been updated in over a year, XPtoGO and RestedXPtoGo.

XPtoGO shows up on the right end of your XP bar and tells you how much XP you have until you level.

RestedXPtoGO shows up on the left end of your XP bar and tells you how much rested XP you have left.

Take a look at this screenshot to see what I'm talking about.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]