About UCA

Esteban

Well this must be like the 11th post about this forgotten clan. YET! there might be still be hope for it. Hainyah, Naked_and_Happy, Thunder_fury, Masternarf, and I have broken away from WoW (well, exept for narf, but he still plays wc3 a lot). Junior has once again looked at these forums. and Key... well.. if you don't join us you are off my buddy list noob.

but yeah. Naked, Hain Fury, and I played a couple of matches last night. Keeping the old UCA spirit on every one of them. It was proposed that the clan should be revived once again. Seeing how so many of the UCA guys still check these forums well.. I thought it would be nice to inform you about this.

You got my contact info noobs. Jump on it.

Good idea. Id like to be able to help but... i dont have a wc3 cd...

still! gogogo oh and btw. reroll horde on Onyxia Esteb..

-Shu

OMG VLaming!! O_O

Where have you been?

-Shu

I rerolled a while back, twice now actually (once to horde, then back to alli). I still peak my head in once and a while (or when este surprises me on MSN =O). Usually the only person I ever see on is Twigs. Hi Twigs! or should I say Ramoot! ^^ <3

obviously no one cares

/cry

Honestly though, most people probably don't. Why would they? Most people here don't even know me.

Klaudia, theres a story behind that. A story you arnt aware of.

----

Vlam, I restarted playing WoW. Im an undead rogue (Shuh) on Onyxia server. tongue.gif

-Shu

She was referring to Esteban Vlaming, not you. =P

Her and Este go way back.... =D

OMFG HI VLAMING OMG TELL STEPH HI AGAIN OMG Transfer here so we can /recruit you both omg.

O Rly?

Well then hi2u!

I see you found my new guilds forums =O!

My name there is.... Trampoline. Yes. Trampoline.

I went through a phase where my new characters were named after inanimate objects. Forklift, Waterbottle, Trampoline. Kinda makes me giggle when someone starts talkin to you on vent. "Hey Trampoline.." lolz

Shu, I rolled horde on Onyxia when it came out, but then my bro-in-law rolled on Blackwing Lair (which came out on the same day) so i rolled there and eventually ended up deleting my char on Onyxia =o

VLAM!!!!

dude you went off vent when I was trying to talk to you.

and and kla... no one cares bout you either.

She was referring to Esteban Vlaming, not you. =P

Her and Este go way back.... =D

hehehe thanks stangypoo =p that is indeed the case... theres a big sign over este's head that reads "pick on me"

VLAM!!!!

=O!

I didn't recognize any of the names when i joined the channel o.O.

Stang and I were gonna chat it up, share twin emps / cthun strats and whatnot. I didnt have my volume all that high and I was just kinda chillin' in the lobby, since there isnt really a place other then that to chill. People started talking, I didnt check to see who, I just took off. Felt kinda weird listening in on people's convos if I dont know them =P. So I bailed =O. I'll be on there sometime in the near future though =o.

I may also troll these forums a bit. My guilds forums are slow and so is the forum for my server on worldofwarcraft.com. Stang knows that I like my forum posting, and I've been deprived of it lately =P

VLAM!!!!

=O!

I didn't recognize any of the names when i joined the channel o.O.

Stang and I were gonna chat it up, share twin emps / cthun strats and whatnot. I didnt have my volume all that high and I was just kinda chillin' in the lobby, since there isnt really a place other then that to chill. People started talking, I didnt check to see who, I just took off. Felt kinda weird listening in on people's convos if I dont know them =P. So I bailed =O. I'll be on there sometime in the near future though =o.

I may also troll these forums a bit. My guilds forums are slow and so is the forum for my server on worldofwarcraft.com. Stang knows that I like my forum posting, and I've been deprived of it lately =P

Thats why you should have never stopped posting on the UCA boards.... now.. they are dead... we lost RR and exist and I are not very good at trolling....

oh and, klaudia... I think you are the only one that can see that sign.

Come one Esteb, you forgot me in your list of guys who wants to start UCA again.. >_<

Hey Vlaming, Stang, Shu, and all the other buds!!! <3

You're more than welcome Vlaming, thats why your name is green now. More forums for j00!

ohmy.gif!

VIP Guest ohmy.gif

P.S. When the heck do you sign on Stang?

*no commentaries on Vlaming's new sig... LMFAO*

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]