Twin Emps go boom.

stangmeister

OMGIWASTHEREANDTHEEMPSWERELIKE"OMGWE'REGOINGTOWTFPWNYOUGUYS"ANDIWASALLLIKE"YEAHRIGHTYOUBIATCHESAREGOINGDOWNFOSHO!

"ANDTHENWESTARTEDTHEFIGHTANDWEKILLEDTHEMANDTHENTHEYDROPPEDPHATL3WTSANDEVERYONEWASLIKE"YAYDEZISOURHEROTHREECHEERS

FORDEZ!HIPHIPHOORAY!HIPHIPHOORAY!HIPHIPHOORAY!"ANDITWASAMAZING.

OMG Daggy! *POUNCE* ... /miss

WOOOT WE DID IT FINALLY!!!!!

FPFTMFW FOREVER!!!

C'Thun...... your days are numbered. Soon.. soon it'll be my revenge for all the damn whispers!!!!!

OMGIWASTHEREANDTHEEMPSWERELIKE"OMGWE'REGOINGTOWTFPWNYOUGUYS"ANDIWASALLLIKE"YEAHRIGHTYOUBIATCHESAREGOINGDOWNFOSHO!

"ANDTHENWESTARTEDTHEFIGHTANDWEKILLEDTHEMANDTHENTHEYDROPPEDPHATL3WTSANDEVERYONEWASLIKE"YAYDEZISOURHEROTHREECHEERS

FORDEZ!HIPHIPHOORAY!HIPHIPHOORAY!HIPHIPHOORAY!"ANDITWASAMAZING.

That one hurt a little bit...

FP = Flawless Power!

Exquisite, admirable, splendid, choice, flawless, impeccable, astounding, irreproachable, matchless, outstanding, wondrous, skilled, polished, select, striking, choice, superb, ultimate, miraculous, spectacular, classic, definitive, inconceivable, excellent, champion, first-rate, ideal, model, paramount, superior, top-notch, sublime, precise, supreme, flawless, amazing, extraordinary, impressive, marvelous, staggering, phenomenal, stupendous, incomparable, perfect . . .

/famous

mwhahahaha it was all me and my amazing pulling skillz!

hm? what do u mean "i messed up the pull and almost whiped us on our 500g of pots, flasks and temporary weapon enchants"? WHAT LIES DO U SPEAK!?

OMG thanks again guys that was awsome!!!!

I know i messaged a bunch of you guys ingame last night when it happened, But again congratulations FP.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]