Ink help

Enigami

So, for the past year or so I've wanted this tattoo of the word "Imagine." As corny as it sounds, I want to add "Enigami" to this piece of work that will be permanently poked into my skin.

I know some of you out there are all artsy and stuff. I need some sort of idea on how to bring the two words together! OMG!! Tattoos ftw!!

oh word, it just clicked that Enigami is Imagine backwards haha. i lack artistic talent, but i think Imagine[insert neato divider art]enigamI would look really cool. i've always had a thing for mirrored images though, so i'm biased happy.gif

i could prolly try to whip somethin up for ya. i'll draw out some ideas todayyyyy

i'm no good with drawing =/ i just have ideas, and i say hey tattoo guy i want this with this a little of this and this doing this with that, he draws it and i give him money. sorry eni, tattoos ftw though!

hmm, since the words are in fact mirror images of each other, you could work in enigami as the reflection of imagine, say if you had Imagine reading vertically downward into a pool of water, then enigami appearing distorted by the ripples and kinda fading off? Just a thought. I work alot, but I could sketch up some stuff for you. Ben saw pics of my most recent, I drew that one.

oh word, it just clicked that Enigami is Imagine backwards haha.  i lack artistic talent, but i think Imagine[insert neato divider art]enigamI   would look really cool.  i've always had a thing for mirrored images though, so i'm biased happy.gif

That's what I'd like is some sort of mirror image, but I can't figure out how to get it to work and look really awesome at the same time.

hmm, since the words are in fact mirror images of each other, you could work in enigami as the reflection of imagine, say if you had Imagine reading vertically downward into a pool of water, then enigami appearing distorted by the ripples and kinda fading off?

This is what a lot of my friends are suggesting, but I'm only good with drawing letters, so as much as I love this idea, I can't draw it into being sad.gif

Are you looking for something frilly? or blocked? colored? or plain? How much time do I have to work on this?

Are you looking for something frilly?  or blocked?  colored?  or plain?  How much time do I have to work on this?

Awe!! Guild mom ftw!

Frilly = NO.

I don't like the idea of blocked.

I would like it to have color since my other one is still only black =\ (I am going to work on that as well)

And I'm in no rush to get it...cause it needs to be perfect and I know that takes time =P

More questions . . .

Where is this one going? What size are you wanting? Sort of same question - you could answer either or. =}

i drew out something, i'll either post a pic of it here or in a pm or something... its pretty simple, meh. but i think it looks nice. its flowy, but not overly so. based off of this font. just so you know what i'm working on =p

More questions . . .

Where is this one going?  What size are you wanting?  Sort of same question - you could answer either or.  =}

Um...this one I want to be on my upper back. I don't want it taking a whole lot of space, but I don't want it to be little either. Does that make sense?

I'm trying to draw ideas out, if any of them are good enough to post I'll show them off =P

This is what a lot of my friends are suggesting, but I'm only good with drawing letters, so as much as I love this idea, I can't draw it into being sad.gif

Who said I can't? I just need time I guess, but it could be a collaborative thing amongst the people interested. Someone could draw up the mock ups, someone could do the color, another the level of detail (gotta remember that its not like drawing in pencil though) and so on and so forth.

Pending on how much overtime I put into this rendering this weekend for work, if any at all, I'll be able to throw some sketches up I guess.

now if you could get a rich mahogany script (instead of the regular stuff) and some leather bound books you will be set to be an Anchorman.

Well I may not have an idea but I know a great tattoo artist biggrin.gif If youre getting it done down here I would suggest going to this guy he did my tattoos and a lot of people i know hes good and clean smile.gif Dietsch at Skinwerks (www.skinwerks.com) He is more into fantasy stuff but the owner of the place does awesome portrait type work

Well I may not have an idea but I know a great tattoo artist biggrin.gif If youre getting it done down here I would suggest going to this guy he did my tattoos and a lot of people i know hes good and clean smile.gif Dietsch at Skinwerks (www.skinwerks.com) He is more into fantasy stuff but the owner of the place does awesome portrait type work

Yay!! That was going to be my next question! =P I won't have time to have my buddy here do it, thanks Usagi! =D

yay, that helps me too =p

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]