This time fo' real

Esteban

Aight FP, it is time for me to take my leave. You all have been great. And I'd hate to think that me leaving the game would mean me breaking contact with all of you. Sadly it is something I have come to realize from the gaming scene. You just lose contact with the people you play with when you stop playing with them.

I'd love to keep in contact with all of you at some level. Thats why I am leaving my E-mail adress on this message. If you feel like sending me an e-mail about anything, silly stuff, chit chat or whatever it'd be more than welcome (just dont spam plz you crazy little bastars tongue.gif).

All in all; the MMORPG experience has been great. And sharing all those evening raids with you has left me with so many great memories. The thing is; It is not my thing. I like playing videogames to have fun, grinding and ranking up is no fun. That is why I have deleted all my high level characters and locked myself out of my account.

I am planing to rejoin WoW for BC just because I liked the exploring part of the game during my first year playing it. But after that... well it wasnt as much fun.

So yeh. Thats my reason. no backing off now. My characters and my account has been locked since wednesday.

I'll see you around

PEACE

-Este (Estebanrm@gmail.com)

Wow. I dont know what to say. Esteban, you are the man, you were always able to raise peoples spritis with your crazy antics. We are definitely going to miss you. What the hell did 9 have to say about this? I have a feeling he is going to be taking a trip up to Canada to frostbolt crit you IRL.

you deleted lil' mexico???

nooOoOooOoo ay yiyiyi, i'll still talk to you aim from time to time. see you in the outlands

Wow.  I dont know what to say.  Esteban, you are the man, you were always able to raise peoples spritis with your crazy antics.  We are definitely going to miss you.  What the hell did 9 have to say about this?  I have a feeling he is going to be taking a trip up to Canada to frostbolt crit you IRL.

haha he'd get hit back with a weekend full of booze, clubs and hot chicks.

hot chicks.......pick me up!

Estbam BAM! Who is going to avoid aggro by jumping out of the way in BC with me?! Who's gonna be there to lead the charge with his red hat?!

You need to restore your characters for BC my friend !

ummm... i get back from a weekend of clubbing (seals), (cheap) booze, and... heh.. nvm about the last part... and WTF... i knew this was coming sooner or later...

losing a family member is a ruff thing to deal with.. so make sure to stop by every now and then and say hi to me you little shit.

other than that... good luck with your writing and future endevours... and if you need help with anything... well... you have my credit card number... lol <3

Cya'round Jesus... /miss

You will be sorely missed by all the mages Este. Good luck in all your future endeavors!

2000000 points for deleting your toon.

zomg. =[

i guess i'll see you in teh BC, butbut. you should restore your character so he's ready to explore with all of us! <3

dammit este mayb i should go to MUN if for no other reason than to SBX ur ass O_o

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]