Gryph vs The World

Bentley

Come along and experience the death and carnage left behind as FP honors one of it's founding members with a fun night of killing horde and town bosses.

**Warning Music contains explicit lyrics**

how is the potion and repair bill supply, gryph?

Well, I gave all my potions to Ratava and repairs... I've been at 100% since Weds night!! smile.gif

haha gryph i started sending my health pots to ratava now, he is like your hier(sp?)!

I am making a deleted scenes part with Kaslor vs Taurenpower and Me vs Taurenpower and a few other things in it that just were not all FP but more individual based.

Come along and experience the death and carnage left behind as FP honors one of it's founding members with a fun night of killing horde and town bosses.

*cough* hi nice video, heehee but gryph was a part of a merger. he was a leader in Solace and merged with FP about 2 months after FP formed.. we were still real young but :-D

bentley vids alway make me smile

*cough* hi nice video, heehee but gryph was a part of a merger. he was a leader in Solace and merged with FP about 2 months after FP formed.. we were still real young but :-D

bentley vids alway make me smile

While in technicality he didn't found FP, he and his possy (most of all Ceridia, as YOU should know, Ami wink.gif) certainly contributed enough to the guild's success for that claim to be not too far off the truth. In any case, it doesn't really matter... most of the founding members really are forgotten prophets wink.gif

While in technicality he didn't found FP, he and his possy (most of all Ceridia, as YOU should know, Ami wink.gif) certainly contributed enough to the guild's success for that claim to be not too far off the truth.  In any case, it doesn't really matter... most of the founding members really are forgotten prophets wink.gif

/nostalgia =/

haha...

I have not forgotten you Shoop-a-loop.

It does not matter. This is a video to a great man who has done alot for Forgotten Prophets and he will be missed in some fashion, shape, way or form.

Great idea, Danarus. Gryph you have to come back so you can leave again . . . you could be like Esteban!!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]