Is there a need for 14 slotters bags ?

forevergirl

Now that those hundreds of Thorium Widgets that I had prepared to get the 1200 Faire tickets are wasted, I figured that a way to, at least, turn them into sthing useful could be to get the 14 slotter bags that the Faire is giving out for 50 tickets.

Who would have a "real" need for 14 slotters ?

I don't think so. I know I have all 16 slotters at this point... Maybe you can hold onto the tickets and maybe they will add different rewards later?

Some of the lower levels or alts may need them...not sure...or people may need them for their bank?

I know I am all set w/ 16 slotters on my chars, my alts and bank already have 14 slotters (im a tailor smile.gif )

Thanks for the offer FG. I'm full on bags though working on 16 slot bags biggrin.gif

I have heard that the 50 ticket bags that are like lockboxes have yielded some traveler's back packs and six demon bag. I even heard that 1 of these as given 2 traveler's backpacks by itself.

Gar

what you're talking about, Garnok, are not the Darkmoon bags (they are 14 slotters) but the "surprise gifts" (forgot their real name).

I think that the highest one requires 40 tickets and it's a bit like a Mithril Lockbox without having to ask one of those stupid rogues to open it.

Yes...I may try my luck with those...

And my "Fortune prophecy" said that I'd find something "wonderful" today. Maybe in one of those surprise packages after all.

I farmed all morning hoping to get something "wonderful" out of the elite ogres in Dire Maul and I did get an unusual drop : [Happy Fun Rock].

I shiver at the idea that some geek at Blizzard has labelled this item as "wonderful"

Your right FG, it is 40 tickets and it is called Greater Darkmoon Prize

Gar

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]