I've got a little problem with a CoL player

TeAhnPrime

Well, being the nice guy that i am, i lent 14g to this CoL warrior named Flaure, soley on the fact that were on good terms with CoL. Now its been like 3 weeks and i've recieved no payment, nor have i heard a word from this kid. I really dont want to have to go break some legs, but this is getting old. The kid immediately ran to the AH and bought himself a phantom blade, which he said the money was for. Immortalunit is GM of CoL correct? I'll try and take things up with him first, and if im somehow out 14g, well then i probably wont be lending money out anytime soon. unless of course i luv you, then you'll be getting an epic in the mail.......

Immortalunlt is in Aeternum. You want to talk to Xarcostus or Omenhunter...probably Xarcostus.

yea, i knew i had those 2 mixed up. anyways, i got a hold of the kid, so ill hold off on taking the monkey wrench to his knee caps for another week or so

prime, if you dont get the money back...add it onto what i owe you...

(but still break the kids legs)

not because im sticking up for him...but because i dont want to see you out 14g...

because your so friggin generous...

lol wtf is this.... its only 14g man.. chill. i gave 12g to warofnight itso nly g u dont need to go around breakin legs over gold.... if he doesnt pay u back i will do it man... as it is i left like 50g in FP but its all good i help wherever i can. i can still help u guys if u need doesnt matter im not in guild makes 0 difference to me neways.

Nomad.

i think the "leg breaking" part was a figure of speech smile.gif lol well i cant speak for prime...but it was from me hahaha

well, yea, it was a figure of speach, and i know its only 14g, and im a very patient person. Turns out the kid got grounded and he hasnt been playing. And I dont care about a time frame if i know im gonna be getting the money back. Yes, i know its a game, yes i know its only 14g and i can probably make that in an hour, but its the principal of it, because i didnt know this kid, and if he snubbed me, well then he deserves about 14g worth of shit from me. thats how i roll, dont like it? dont cross me.

haha prime is so hardcore. /cower

tongue.gif  hahaha..

14g an hr is tooo slow.... i rate about 20-30 now.

Nomad.

i never actually said i did the farmin, i just tend to accumulate gold somehow. i would never lower myself to the status of a farmer

o.O did i just say that??

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]