Next Generation UI

Joesf

I think I've seen that on another youtube video before where they were doing the geography part, but also afterwards played Warcraft 3 on it. Single point selects a guy or you can make a box and select a whole bunch of guys. Was pretty cool, I just don't know how practical it would be. I'd love to see everything change to that though, that'd be amazing.

I really hope we get to see that kind of stuff actually used sometime in the future. Thanks for sharing that joe smile.gif

Oh My God! O_o

This..will be....soo.. *drools* ..so.. sweet for .. *drools* ...infographic artists..! O_o So many possiblili..*drools*..possibilities... so.. many.. O_o

-Shu O_O

that makes me want to take an HCI class.... even though the classes are nothing like that I'd still get the experience .... people at tech are more into the wearable computers... one of my professors wears one pretty much all the time

I really hope we get to see that kind of stuff actually used sometime in the future.  Thanks for sharing that joe  :)

Xerox thought the mouse was impractical when they were pitched the idea. I think once this gets a stepping stone for corperate use it will skyrocket.

I too think that is the future.... not only could it be much much more practical but more fun and you get more motion excersize at the same time. I just want the see thru monitor... now that is kickin!

I really hope we get to see that kind of stuff actually used sometime in the future.  Thanks for sharing that joe  :)

Xerox thought the mouse was impractical when they were pitched the idea. I think once this gets a stepping stone for corperate use it will skyrocket.

Someone picking up the idea is key... Xerox ditched the mouse and keyboard, but others picked it up :-P

I'm sure researchers and universities will jump all over that. I wouldn't be surprised to see the topic enter HCI classes this fall.

=======BRING IT ON ===========

That was sweeeeeeeeeet!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]