Arty

Bentley is to Sugar Ninja as  

19 members have voted

1. 1.

• Water is to Cheese
    • Boat is to Triangle
    • Arty is to Hamberger
    • Stangmeister.

Everytime I log in here, Shuginenja's name just instantly pops out. Like EVERYTIME! Before, that name used to be Bentley but it seems that hes being shown up. There can only be ONE FP forum troll...

Fill in the blanks.

I think that_________ is the better forum troll because _____________________ and that is why sugar_______________________ as long as Arty does__________. However, that does not mean that Gryph______________________ when Stangmeister_____________________________ with Gynis. In closing I would like to say ________ smells like __________ while travelling through_________.

Best spam wins! Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Ya. Im a forum troll.. Ive always been. tongue.gif

But because Im not near a clan member. If someone if the guid doenst like, just say and Ill justs top. smile.gif

But if it bothers no one. Its great! biggrin.gif

-Shu

Note: I didnt vote or anything because Im so biased. tongue.gif

Edit: Id also like to say Im sorry about the flame fest in the Mage forum and that well.. I was wrong and that..i should have stfu'ed myself and also, Klaudia and I made peace! We like eachother! happy.gif

Shu a spammer no really? 1st day of the new uca forums he had like 500 posts ><

think that Stang is the better forum troll because he has more posts tongue.gif and that is why sugar tastes good as long as Arty does not speak. However, that does not mean that Gryph is calm when Stangmeister [Censored] with Gynis. In closing I would like to say Nirvana's smells like teen spirit while travelling through time.

yay?

I know that Bentley is the better forum troll because Shugenja sounds like sugar kinda and that is why sugar is so sticky as long as Arty does not pour it all over himself it is a very enjoyable substance. However, that does not mean that Gryph approves when Stangmeister licks the sugar with Gynis. In closing I would like to say Shug smells like Bentley while travelling through the forums. *tips cap*

It's all good another troll is good.

pfft we didn't make peace

ok i got nothin witty.

haha for the record yeah everythings cool =p

you fought?

quick someone call the canadian police! with their pens and pads and their determination to use them

Canadian Shmanadian. Canadia (or Canada, as the confused call it) doesn't exist.

Canadian Shmanadian.  Canadia (or Canada, as the confused call it) doesn't exist.

No? :shock:

Oh no Esteb.. we live in nothing!! O_O

Ill dig a hole in the mud than...

Im hidden now from the invadors! O_o @_@ X_X

"You no take sugar!"

-Shu laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

You're so lucky I didn't jump in on that Canadia "debate" ya'll had going on. Ask Banano. He'll tell ya. xD

O_o

Ill give a call to my Soldier friend. He may give me tips to help me defend myself..

-Shu tongue.gif

I'd bet money that the first one is "Run like hell." xD

yeah I think the obvious winner of this question is obvious.

America!

Oh wait..

nm

uhmmm what was the question again....

PS +1

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]