/wave

Pandalaerian

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi. smile.gif Grats on the Sartura kill -- she's not easy to get down until you figure it out, smack yourself on the forehead, and say a big fat "DUH." You'll have a hell of a time with C'Thun after you get over the shock. He's a tricky boss but a crazy fight and HELLA fun! (Have fun in the stomach, and watch the laserspewpew!) smile.gif

Having a good time on Mug'Thol. Still a priest main, but I have a 60 hunter who is damn well geared now for an alt. Also a 60 Undead rogue on Maelstrom (I know, I know! I still feel dirty about rolling Horde!), an abandoned 60 Warlock also on Maelstrom, and a mage named Macaroni on Demon Soul, one of the new servers.

MiSTiCA disbanded, as some of you might have heard. They let the server get to them, as 80% of Mug'Thol is Archimonde refugees. Apparently, being an asshole was the cool thing to do. Fortunately, I got out before things got really bad.

Is Miroku still playing, and has he caught up on the pets yet? If he doesn't have the Spirit of Summer yet, then HA! I'm beating him smile.gif

Stangypoo, the love of my life, it hasn't quite been the same w/o you. =P

Stric, I got you into this guild dammit! I'm suprised the server still exists; I half expected that you would have nuked the whole thing by now.

Garnok, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!

Esteban, my favorite Columbian drug lord. I need your mage-ly wisdom. Vibe it to me, please kthx. smile.gif

Beorn, I love you to death, but I am scared of you with the big shiny-ness now.

Hykos, how's the horse? I think I 1-upped you, because I'm almost to the Wintersaber. Now you need a ram to make me look bad! smile.gif

Dez, /lick. That is all. smile.gif

Thanks for stopping in girl, glad to see that some things never change.

PANDA!!!!1 good to see you are doing good, BTW miroku does have spirit of summer, but good try :twisted: Hope to see you soon.

-Wrathofnight

never any love for me :-( hey you panda nice to see your still in game at least. hope all is fun there and you can come back soon with paid tranfers.... tongue.gif

be safe buddy

cheers

Amitesh/prettyboi/RYAN!

Hey Panda, good to see your still enjoying the game, and I'm still around, I just entered the witness protection program so no more hunter for me wink.gif

Hehe yep I got the [item]Captured Flame[/item] the first day! I still have every pet cept the 3 collectors edition ones, the two engineering ones, and murky hehe!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]