Patch Day

Grif

It's patch day boys and girls, so get ready coz were about to be invaded by the evil scourge. Get those mats ready coz Naxx is here and we gotta get attuned and make our own armor, coz just running the instance is no longer good enough for blizzard.

Woot! Patch Day be ready for extreme lag as raiding guilds pile on for Naxx.

Patch is up!

Start updating pplz!

The crappy period of new patches is about to begin! (Unstable servers, broken mods, lag etc etc.)

you got stuck at 84% to Esteban? i am also stuck there, thought it might just have been me

I was stuck for the longest time, but then i proceded to turn off the port blocking on my router and finished real fast once i restarted the DL

Grrrrrrrrrr. I have been stuck at 84% for like an hor now! It is gettin really frustrating!

... it took me 3 and a half minutes tops to fully dl and install

you guys need to clean the crap off your system

I'm looking at that 40 gig file marked 'lesbians'esteban

wheeeeee mines all done downloading and whatnot, just waiting for the servers to come up =/

and then i'm off to join the scarlet crusade.... i told everyone they'd take me in one day.. and i was right! muaahahaha i love the scarlet crusade /obsessed

I got it to download on my PC, but not on my laptop....

For those of you stuck at 83%, does it say "The tracker isn't responding."

?

If you folks are still having problems downloading, check my post about a torrent for the patch. I downloaded the whole thing in about 10 minutes.

does any one have a link to a patch i can dl sad.gif my internet hates blizzard downloader

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]