Signatures

Triggahapy

I have a question. Where does everyone get all these neato signature pics and moving icons? Though I have much love for my little Interceptor logo(ninja's best friend), I still think it would be sweet to have something more...flashy. I like stangmeister's turtle and loofa's pic of him getting owned by Hogger...those crack me up!

A few people make them for us, the turtle is something from a program called "WOW Model Viewer". And Gynis made my sig. =) Loofa made his own.

Yeah. Modelviewer is FTW!

I've been making a few over the last few days. It's a hobby.

So, how do you get the photos to look exactly like the characters? I think that is so amazing. My stepdad is huge into photoshop stuff: I should send him some of these to look at. Do you do this stuff for the majors in FP, and is there a fee? I'd love to have something cool like that one day. All I can draw are stick figures...and even those look mutated. lol.

well, model viewer lets you pick your hair/face/skin just like the WoW character creater does. So... I just get a screenshot of the in game character (or do it from memory) and then dress them however they want. Then, I take that from Modelviewer and throw it into photoshop to mess with it. Really my designs aren't that complex. Mostly a pretty background (in some cases no background) and some words. Composition for the win.

If you want me to make you one, either send me a picture of your character via PM or describe him as best you can. Also, it helps to give me a list of what gear you want to be wearing. If you're just going for your T3 set, or you have a special mix (like Vanin does).

No fee for anyone in FP. smile.gif

Yup mine is just some fun screen shots I put together to make a mini story. I got the idea and went out and got myself killed by hogger and took the screens you see i did a little cut and paste a little blending in between photos and added some words. Photoshop is a great tool to use. =D

Best of luck i hope you get something you can enjoy =D

Gynis you know that I dont have to tell you how much I approve of what you did with Stangs signature. Om Will Smite you with less ferocity in apreciation of uyour deeds.

For the avatars...here ya go, bud (plenty of still and animated avatars):

http://www.planetsmilies.com/avatars/viewi...imgdir=warcraft

As far as the signatures go. We have plenty of artists in the guild (including myself) that can fix up a phat sig for you. You just need to have a site host the image for you.

Man, you guys(and gals) rock! I didn't think I would get quite the outpour of responses I did. I'm so glad Vanin talked me into joining the FP...not that it took much convincing.

Vanin: "Hey, you should try and join the guild when you hit 20."

Triggahapy: "Okay."

how the heck do yall take the Screenshot or WoW model Viewer, and make it look so crisp? Thats my big issue :-/ Crispness of the character ontop of the background :-/

Not really sure. I use the default settings. I usually have to shrink it by about 50 percent to get it to fit in my forum sig size. I just make sure the screenshot is as absolutely large as I can before I export it. Even if it means I'm only exporting the torso from Modelviewer, and not the whole character, if that's the only part I need.

Where do you get the 2 programs to do all of this col artwork? Photoshop is pretty obvious, but what about the WoW Model Viewer?

LOL! Nice Soma tongue.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]