Our website...

Roxee

Is looking FANTASTIC smile.gif

Keep up the good work!

~Roxee~

yes i am enjoying its new an improve awesome look as well! good job everyone who contributes!

I did the graphics for the header .

Thanks for the compliment...seriously if anyone has ideas...about ANYTHING...no matter how small or big...

i dont care if its like "this particular font should be a different color" or anything

just shout them out... biggrin.gif

The pixel at 255,178 could use a little more red...

when you go to forgottenprophets.com the page where it has the prophet and the enter link in the titlebar it says knights of anubis is that on purpose? also i like the new logo on the home page it looks cool!

nice title :-) what is that weapon??? it is ub3r d3 d0p3r! gj gj :-) makin the page look more.... homely in a wierd sorta sence I likethe changes :-)

good work onthe photoshop :-)

I got a question about the website. Our guild tabards are red and gold. I kind of see the gold in the website, but why no red wink.gif

I got a question about the website.  Our guild tabards are red and gold.  I kind of see the gold in the website, but why no red wink.gif

i swear it was there! cer took it out! </point ceridia> </hide>

and no erlin its not on purpose thanks for pointing it out smile.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]