Dont Count me out yet!

Volkv

Hey FP!! Don't count me out yet guys I WILL be back! I got sick so I haven't been able to much of anything let alone bug blizzard to make them give me my account back, but as im feeling better i will work on gettin Volkv back! I will return....better then ever!

Also I haven't been around but i have heard about FP's advancing in AQ! Congratz! and Good Luck for the trest I hope to join you all again in some Epic battles!

/famous

zomg... we've got signs of life from teh volkv!

Get better and whoop some blizzard arse and get back here man!

Dude, that sucks... getting sick isn't fun (unless it isn't that bad and you don't have to go to school). Hurry up and get back!

"(unless it isn't that bad and you don't have to go to school)"

doesnt that mean you will be feeling too bad to play

Nope it means you feel to bad to go to school... not feeling to bad to sit and play extra WoW.

:roll: DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

haha it's bad....i been outta school for 2 weeks and no WoW....that just makes it worse....but im gettin better and working on comin back!

/checks the replay

Oh you were out by a mile Volkv smile.gif

/shakes out fist

whew glad to see you're still kicking about volkv.

• 3 weeks later...

Papers are sent! If all goes well blizz should have my account back to me very shortly!! /cheer

omg le volkv! we were just talking about you and how we missed you. duhhh. be back soon!!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]