Gold Dupery

Arty

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...ons&T=89153&P=1

Apperently there is a way to dupe gold. Even though it's looked down on by the community, I'm really tempted to try this myself...the only thing stopping me being the threat of being banned =/

It's the same idea as Diablo 2 duping...

Trade gold to another person. Get yourself but not the other person rolledback. You now have your old gold back as well as the other person. The tricky part I don't know how to do yet is getting yourself rolled back but it involved the Maraudon instance.

The Maurodon instance is easy to force into a bugged state by rapid entry and exit. Once you force it into a bugged state you have a few min for the instance is fixed. During this time period you can do the dupe as you mentioned above.

There are rumors that this whole duping thing is just an elaborate hoax as well.

I am sure that Blizzard is closely monitoring the instance at this time. I would not suggest going anywhere near there unless you have legitimate business like farming ghost mushrooms.

I've read up on it, and you need to do this either within the first 10min of a server reset, (as the instance servers take longer to boot for some reason) or at extremley high peak hours. Also, there are servral instances besides Mauradon where you can do this.

I'm tempted to do this myself, but since I only have 20 gold to my name it won't realy be worth it.

Wouldn't matter. 20 gold is enough since you get gold exponentially. 20 to 40 to 80 to 160 to epic mount.

In related news...:

http://www.edgeofnowhere.cc/viewtopic.php?...3c6c279b5cb9de9

http://www.edgeofnowhere.cc/viewtopic.php?...3c6c279b5cb9de9

-=Ripped from PaySite=-

-=So you don't need to play sh!t=-

This, most of the time, probably wont work, however when the instance servers are bugged, if you trade your gold to someone, walk into the instance (any that are bugged -- as in the bar does not load) after about a minute, it will kick you out of the loading screen and roll you back until before you walked into the instance.

Doing this, I got ~ 880g, before the server restarted to fix the problems.

(On the server Blackhand)

EDIT 1: Please Read the WHOLE thread before asking questions

EDIT 2: The best way to bug the instances is to walk in and out of it fast.... confirmed instances this work on are Deadmines, Wailing Caverns, Scarlet Monastary, and Maraudon

Quote:

* what I did was I was gonna run some friends through VC wayy this morning

* and the warlock soul stoned me

* and I walked in

* and the screen didnt load

* and then about a minute later it warped me out

* and I didnt have a soul stone

* so I traded him all my gold, walked in, waited a minute, got warped out, had my gold

* rinse and repeat =)

Hope that clearifies things up a bit..

You can only do the bug early in the morning after a server reset, have a friend to login with you and trade him your money (or vice versa) then the person who traded his money runs into the instance, waits about 1 minute - 1 minute and 30 seconds and gets booted out, he should have his money back if all worked well.

Quote:

When the servers come up in the morning the instance server takes about 10

min longer than everything else for some dumb ass reason;

So player 1 hands player 2 a stack of gold; Player one goes into instance

and about a min later of trying to load gets rubberbanned back to the

entrace

and has the gold back on him as well as player 2; you keep doing that over

and over; You can do it for about 10 minutes!

Quote:

It doesn't work 24/7, normally during peak hours and after server resets are the best times to try it.

Copy and pasted from my old D2 hacking site =P

meh, if you want gold, earn it, ive done no farming, no mass mining, and i have oooh, say 400g. once i get to 300 blacksmithing i would imagine this number will grow substantially. mmmm heartseaker for 500g, dawns edges, and, arcanite reapers.

Ceridia found a post on the WoW forums the other day disclaiming the dupe as a hoax with a screenshot using photoshop to show copy/paste lines. Of course it could be a hoax as well... =P (ever read Ender's Game?)

actually this is valid.... it works. not that i have personally used it i stopped fooling around with that since D2: LoD... but i was an active member at edgeofnowhere earlier known as Blizzhackers. done enuf dmg on D2. but WoW im paying for so i know i dont wanna do anything stupid on my accnt. if there is one site u wanna trust with valid bugs and hacks its that site posted above.. they are very good at that stuff.... Trust me but be warned Blizz has a permanent watch on it so i lost my D2 accnt due to it. but hey wheres the fun without adventure.

Nomad.

Oh, oh! I've read Ender's Game. That was a good book..and the other two that followed were pretty decent, too. I heard his game sucked, though. Like..what was it, Advent Rising?

Oh yeah, Smokey the Heliacon says that hax0ring is bad, and..that..he'll kill you and suck the marrow from your bones if he catches you doing that.

(Smokey the Heliacon is a copyrighted trademark of Heliacon incorporated and is in no way, shape, or form associated with Smokey the Bear. In fact, Smokey the Heliacon will summarily execute Smokey the Bear for copyright infringment. Seriously, he'll do the same to you. Sleep with one eye open.)

Well..I do know that gold can be duped with server resets. I've bought things right before a server crashed, and I came back with both the items and the gold I spent (on the AH). Granted I've never intentionally duped the gold, I've just noticed it happen sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]