"Vacation"

Shoop

I'll be away from tomorrow until, I believe, June 18th. Maybe 16th, I don't remember. Have fun, see ya on the flip side!

Have fun!

I forgot to mention... with my family. For three weeks. So... I'll do my best wink.gifwink.gif

hehe.. thanks hv

edit:

there will be picture-taking aplenty, mostly extremely boring.

does your family wear pants?

my parents wear pants... and one of my sisters is a teenager... and vacation w/ family is a lil ftl

I'll look for some "phat RL lewts" on the boat wink.gif hehhehehe

• 4 weeks later...

One's 18 one's 15, and both are beautiful, as refelects the rest of the family.

I'm back... kind of. My grandfather has been diagnosed with late stages of liver cancer that began in the pancreas, so I won't be around much.

<3 Shoop. I lost both of my Grandfathers to cancer in one form or another. I wish him and you the best.

Yeah, most of my grandparents died when I was a youngin. Sucks belonging to an old family. <3 Shoopa! I hope your grandpa gets better!

I lost a grandma to a combination of Lung/Brain cancer, my other grandma beat breast cancer, my grandpa beat prostate cancer, I know how ya feel. It's rough, but I hope you, your grandpa, and your family make it through.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]