Arturio/Ayumi - Taking a break

Arty

K guys, my WoW account has expired and I haven't found the time yet to go buy a new timecard, let alone find the time to even play. Work is taking my days and shoving them up my ass. It's not permanent though, I'll be back in due time as soon as I get a chance to meet up with Raz and buy a timecard offa him. So just in case anyone missed me, I missed y'all too.

PS: Miroku/Tasuki - Don't wait up for me, mages level fast and I'll catch up to you when I get back.

PPS: Heliacon, I-I-I love you....there I said it. Kthxbye.

K guys, my WoW account has expired and I haven't found the time yet to go buy a new timecard, let alone find the time to even play.  Work is taking my days and shoving them up my ass.  It's not permanent though, I'll be back in due time as soon as I get a chance to meet up with Raz and buy a timecard offa him.  So just in case anyone missed me, I missed y'all too.

PS: Miroku/Tasuki - Don't wait up for me, mages level fast and I'll catch up to you when I get back.

PPS:  Heliacon, I-I-I love you....there I said it.  Kthxbye.

Staff Discount Ftw!!! Now get back in game asap bizzatch laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

K guys, I'm probably not going to be around much until September. Work stole my soul... I wake up with zero energy. I'll come on for MC/Ony runs and what not though. Its just that typing LFG in IF for an hour isnt what i'd like to be spending my time and what little energy i hvae on. I'm sure once school starts, I'll quit working and get back to WoW.

kthxbye.

oh ps: if you need me for a planned instance run of some sort, just stick it on the forums with a time and place and if i'm not working i'll most probably come. i still lurk the forums =D

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]