New armor sets.. Tier 3!!!! (and other items, page 2)

stangmeister

Here are the stats of Bonesycthe items:  

Helm:  

18 Strength  

31 Agility  

30 stamina  

Improves your chance to hit by 1%  

Improves your chance to crit by 2%  

Shoulders:  

25 agility  

24 stamina  

Improves your chance to crit by 1%  

Chest:  

48 agility  

28 stamina  

Bracers:  

24 agility  

14 stamina  

Gloves  

11 Strength  

29 agility  

22 stamina  

Belt:  

18 strength  

25 agility  

23 stamina  

Legs:  

43 agility  

26 stamina  

Improves your chance to hit by 2%  

Boots:  

31 agility  

19 stamina  

Ring:  

30 agility  

10 stamina  

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bleh pally only please! equals out the game, its alliance revenge for FROSHOCK!

Wow some of that stuff is a little crazy. I'm sure that those stats will be needed to be able to progress through Naxx if it is as hard as Blizzard is saying. However, I think this is totaly going to destroy what little balance was left in pvp. Some of those weapons have more +dam/spell than what most people have with all their gear on. :shock:

I can't remember the exact name of a two handed mace I saw, but I think it had +20 Str, +40 Stam, +2 crit, and 95dps with a top end damage of 450. That would just be insane in the hands of a warrior. I think it was called Mace of Menethil or something like that.

Froshock is part of the new shaman talent tree. If their toon is created w/ the classic Afro hair style they cast FROSHOCK!!!

This ability stuns everyone around the caster to stare in amazment, due to the amazing hair.

So, it's kinda like war stomp... but all shamans w/ Afros get it.

This is opposed to Stric's hair which interupts our spell casting and causes us to just be standing there to point and giggle wink.gif

It's dirty, it's ugly, it has 4 eyes. Finally a hunter set worth my time.

and OMG, 1% crit on shoulders and 9 crit overall. Finally some good news for hunters.

Finally Intellect and mana regen thank you blizzard!!!

They gave us an actual reason to use pets now too!!!1

/send pet into crowd of Horde AOE

/begin pwning

Ok I don't post here too much but I had to vent somewhere....

Blizzard has screwed me twice now. With the latest patch, I as a shadow priest, recieved next to nothing in upgrades on my talent tree. Nothing worth bragging about at any rate (holy stole the limelight). But now they have really done it. Check out the stats on Tier 3 set for priests (Faith). "increases healing done by spells and effects"? What happened to the damage? There is absolutely no reason for me to even attempt to get this set unless they make a damage to spell bonus to the gear also ("increases damage and healing done by spells and effects"). I know that I am a priest and i'm supposed to heal.. blah.. blah. I pride myself on being basically a healing mage. That's what I created the character to be. Someone who swings both ways... who can play both sides of the field. By not giving me a damage bonus on the set Blizz has effectively rendered the entire tier useless to shadow priests.

Ouch... that does stink. I bet there will be a lot of non set pieces that will be good for you too though.

I just have to say "WTF?" to the Pally Tier 3 set. For one thing, it looks like crap. "Hey, look at me, I have a drab suit of field plate with blueberry stains on it! Oh, oh! And Arrows coming out of my shoulders and helm!" Seriouslah, they could have taken some time and made something that LOOKED GOOD, like they did with judgment. I mean, Lawbringer and Lightforge look better than that.

What really irks me off are the stats however. Blue had me confused with Jugement and Avenger. They piled on the Strength, Agility and Spell damage as if it were the new image of Paladins in raids. WRONG! With Tier 3 we're back to the Lawbringer days of "Healing's all you'll ever do, ever." Though I do have to say... that 8-piece bonus is pretty nice...

Heh... agree... not one +str or +agi in the entire set. I am ret specced with gah... so again, this tier is pretty much useless to me. /sigh

Ecth, the armor isn't meant for PvPers. That's why it's "Raid Armor".

It's intended to be used by people that are specced for raiding, i.e. tanking warrior, healing druid/priest/paly/shaman.

but uhh, yeah they need to find another way to give pvpers access to good armor/weapons without investing in nonstop rank grinding for 8 weeks straight. You should be able to PvP as much as we raid and come out of it with good gear.

A lot of people were hoping for the next tier to come from quests which give you a choice of two or three versions of the class set. Although they made them quests, they still restricted the stats to the typical raid spec.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]