The expansion zomg!

Esteban

so.. I went to EBgames today to get my game time card and the guy asks me "You want to pre order the expansion Esteban?" I was socked! first.. he knew my name (wtf?) and then I realized that he just asked me to preorder the expansion... so I did.

woot that means it is coming soon biggrin.gif oh and that I won't have to wait a week to get it like half of my RL friends had to when WoW came out biggrin.gif

Don't worry too much... Remember Starcraft: Ghost? You were able to preorder that too, I think...

Oh! And the new Zelda game, you could pre-order last november. And it's still not out.

Preorders are a tricky thing

Estaban, you are too cute . . .

The other day short = sort

Today socked = shocked

You need to have a talk with your "S" "H" fingers, /famous guy.

Pre-Release

ETA: 10/2/06

nah man, November, thanksgiving week. Typical marketing strategy.

Pre-Release

ETA: 10/2/06

nah man, November, thanksgiving week. Typical marketing strategy.

True dat.

Today socked = shocked

Yeah. So if you ever see Este scream "SIT!" and start running, you know what he meant to say.

Just as a tip for you guys, anytime a company sets a release date on the 2nd of a month it means that there is no release date. Stores like EB have to give an expected release date legally in order to accept your payments. The 2nd is the global "we have no clue" date.

Today socked = shocked

Yeah. So if you ever see Este scream "SIT!" and start running, you know what he meant to say.

hahahHAHA

it is Jesus Esteban Del Sagrado Corazon y De la Santisima Virgen del Pilar... and thats just my first name

Yeah the release date we have in our system... at least last I checked is 06/02/06. That is totally not the day it's coming out. Best guess is a two year anniversary thing. So I'd assume november 14th ish. And just to add to ararius's comment, we still need something "official" from the developer or producer or someone who isn't our head office. It's why we still can't take pre-orders on the revolution or ps3.

nah a 2 year anniversary thing would be more on the lines of a box set, or a buy one and get 2 months free kind of deal. Seing as to how they are pushing they just squished the shamman and mage's patches together and how there is only 1 more patch after that one my money is on late july up to late august

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]