SC Exp, Zerg Omega level strats

Marbo

argh, this level is getting me really angry, i cant seem to muster enough of a force to kill even one enemy base, without getting owned on defence, and i always run out of resources ( even after making the 2nd base)

any tips?

Oh I remember that map, it's kinda sad to say but the way I beat it was the way that I win in melee, a bigillion hydras. There the most cost effective wep you've got. Combine those w/ some lurker + guardians and its just a matter of walking throug their bases.

Defense on this map is crazy. Best thing to do is keep some units burried that you can call in for close support. Oh, and make scourge, lots and lots of scourge. Carriers and BC's are a real pain, but scourge / 'lings are cheap and plentiful. You'd be surprised how much you can get for some fully upgraded 'lings. They massacare buildings.

It took me like a week and too many tries to count to beat this lvl. So GL!!

Oh man, Zerglings were one of my favorite units... build like 24 in a minute or two, and smash things. Fully upgraded, of course, the attack speed upgrade is amazing. I have no idea which level you're on, though, but I'd suggest using the cheap and easy zerg units, especially if you're running out of cash. 'Lings, Hydras, Scourge... The muties are pretty good en-masse, too.

well i finally beat it, i used Guardians with devourers, and some ultralisks, on most of the bases.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]