Battlefield 2

siegeman

So I went take my Chem Final yesterday, and after decided to see what they're selling in the Gamestop across from the school. Turns out, Battlefield 2 came out and I decided to purchance the game, needing to ween myself from Halo 2 onto another FPS game. I had a nice chat with the salesdude (who was a welcome chaange from the SOB that's usually there) which ended in him pressuring me to preorder something. Since the Xbox 360's first shipment has been sould out since about the time they released info on it, I declined.

When I got home, I fired up the game, and all I can say is.... wow... it's just amazing. I'd advise anyone with any semblance of skill in FPS games to get it, NOW. I play a medic, so if we're in the same squad, you won't be dieng too much. If you do die, however, my magical shock paddles will bring you back to life.

I have had some issues with the thing locking up, and it turns out it's my audio card. I'll probably need to get a new one, and will be able to play continuously for ages.

If you have the game and want to meet up on a server, contact me on AIM first, at Doomsday7000.

I've got it too Siege. I'm currently playing under the name DoctorTam.

!!! Why is everyone and their mother a medic? At least I'm decent at Spec Ops, too...

Oh well, I have ribbons. w00t. Heliacon is the name on BF2. [WB]Heliacon on Xfire. Look me up some time, and watch as I save lives, kick ass, and...uh...fly Choppers. biggrin.gif

I tried BF2 a few times and I didn't care for it much. Seems like Counter strike meets Unreal tournament 2k4. i'd rather play either of those games than BF2

:x Heh I've only pulled my Xbox out of retirement and just been hitting up old classics like Morrowind, DnD Heros, and acouple others... My brother bought some Atari controlers that have the old atari games programmed into them, so I've been playing PONG while I wait for my ride to get here for work tongue.gif:twisted:

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]