Now for something completely different

Vanin

batshit insane.

This is, quite possibly, the funniest phrase ever written in English. . . . I have to go lie down. My tummy aches from all the laughing.

omg. . .

haha i laughed so much reading those and i still have so many more entries to read. where the heck did you find them?

At the ghetto school, I was walking around outside after classes, visiting the various sports clubs. As I came up to the girls basketball club, one ichinensei girl (the "breasts" girl by the way) greeted me with "Yo Nigga!"

...I hate MTV.

She then asked me what it meant. Sigh. I told her it was kind of a greeting...but it was really bad so never use it. She didn't quite get it, so I gathered her and her friends around for storytime. I tried my best in simple Japanese to explain American history and slavery and the origins of that word. I said it was very bad and to please never use it again.

They seemed to listen the best they could, and when I finished, Breasts Girl showed her appreciation by giving me a heartfelt "Thanks Nigga!"

...I really hate MTV.

That's possibly the funniest thing ever...just to think some little Japanese girl who only knows English through the word "Breasts", is yelling "Yo Nigga".... I couldn't stop laughing

I found that website from IGN actually...there was a link to a blogger and it didn't sound interesting...but after reading a few I was hooked

You only hope so because you like big black men!

There!...someone had too say it.

hehe....

"Ok, all little boys are somewhat fascinated with their equpiment at some point. It is a wonderful piece of machinery, I have to say. I remember being that age myself, and just the thrill of discovery, the excitement..."Whoa, what's going on here?! ...Wait a tic, you mean I can do this...by myself?! Anytime I want?! Holy shit, it's GAME ON!" "

Ok, thats on of the best lines in all of this, haha.

Sadly this is exactly the program I'm considering after graduation...

lol

well if you will be succeptible to sneaky little kanco assassins, then i suggest you get that "Buns of steel" video. Kancho + buns of steel = broken fingers and no more kancho attacks. should you get over there, good luck,

I was thinking of wiring something around 200V in the seat of my pants. It should discourage further attempts...

Ah, having a not so great day, I read a couple of these, and things become all better, hehe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I"VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS POST FOR FRIKKEN EVER

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]